Yea we lost ... Not great , not the end of the world ... Now to be silly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea we lost ... Not great , not the end of the world ... Now to be silly

I remember wishing when we hired John Fox that there was so many better Foxes we could have hired but I grew to not hate the hire over time...

But after tonight I wonder if many of you feel as I did then and wished we would have went a different direction .

The obvious choice I think would have to be Coach Hayden Fox ... I mean duh.

And then we have a sleeper in this list ... Because yea he's dead , but sometimes John Fox looks similar and having a dead legend as a coach is at least a little better then a live dead retread.

And as much as I loved Red Foxx maybe if we would have hired him someday we would find a way to bring him back to life just so we could hear him call some players on this team YOU BIG DUMMY !!!!

Then my penis chimed in with this nominee
    http://i1.cdnds.net/13/04/618x418/megan_fox.jpg
    and I slapped it a few times and moved on.

And then one for the nerd in me ...

I mean come on Fire Fox owns.

But anyway making this thread as a time killer maybe kept me from going out and killing a clown or something after sitting through that mess of a game.

I still don't mind John Fox and I'm just blowing off steam , but sometimes he does seem sleepy ...

And if anyone knows some other Foxes that might have been a better choice that I've missed feel free to chime in.

Rick.

Comment

i knew the too cool for a choke loss guy would show up

Comment

Originally posted by TDmvp View Post
        TDmvp taking the appropriate approach to his favorite team losing a game
        Rep for taking the time to look at this with humor, realizing it matters not one **** in the grand scheme of things, and for putting it together

It's a game
        Let that marinate

Comment

Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
          i knew the too cool for a choke loss guy would show up
          I have no F-ing idea what you are talking about...

I was just blowing off steam over being pissed we lost by being silly instead of cussing and screaming about it in gameday thread as a change of pace.

But as dumb as you come off in most of your post I'm not shocked by you not understanding .

Carrying on.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsCheer View Post
            Rep for taking the time to look at this with humor, realizing it matters not one **** in the grand scheme of things, and for putting it together

It's a game
            Let that marinate

Yea , I mean hell .You get a little upset your team lost and you move on...
            And I much rather vent by making a joke or two then act like i'm borderline retarded.

Comment

yes, too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
                yes, too soon.

I know . I'm going against the grain ...
                Normally after we lose I won't answer the phone for a week cause I don't want to hear my friends give me hell that we lost and I can't watch any sports highlights because I don't want to hear them talk about our loss..

And yea a loss the end the world in the grand scheme and I don't get yelling screaming bent out of shape in real life over it , but that one hurt a little so I was blowing off steam by being silly... But yea Too Soon heheh ...

Comment

Originally posted by TDmvp View Post
                  I remember wishing when we hired John Fox that there was so many better Foxes we could have hired but I grew to not hate the hire over time...

But after tonight I wonder if many of you feel as I did then and wished we would have went a different direction .

The obvious choice I think would have to be Coach Hayden Fox ... I mean duh.

And then we have a sleeper in this list ... Because yea he's dead , but sometimes John Fox looks similar and having a dead legend as a coach is at least a little better then a live dead retread.

And as much as I loved Red Foxx maybe if we would have hired him someday we would find a way to bring him back to life just so we could hear him call some players on this team YOU BIG DUMMY !!!!

Then my penis chimed in with this nominee
                  http://i1.cdnds.net/13/04/618x418/megan_fox.jpg
                  and I slapped it a few times and moved on.

And then one for the nerd in me ...

I mean come on Fire Fox owns.

But anyway making this thread as a time killer maybe kept me from going out and killing a clown or something after sitting through that mess of a game.

I still don't mind John Fox and I'm just blowing off steam , but sometimes he does seem sleepy ...

And if anyone knows some other Foxes that might have been a better choice that I've missed feel free to chime in.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Car_Fox.png
Views:	1
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	2350648

Comment

TDmvp always brings good stuff.

Comment

I agree. We aren't going undefeated this season. So what? We're making the playoffs. Let's saddle up and start adding some more wins with (yet another) mobile QB and Mike Shanahan coming off a big win against the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                        I agree. We aren't going undefeated this season. So what? We're making the playoffs. Let's saddle up and start adding some more wins with (yet another) mobile QB and Mike Shanahan coming off a big win against the Bears.

Comment

Get us that Sports Almanac!

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post

Get us that Sports Almanac!
                            Well played Ratboy , Well played.

Comment

I am not going to break the "no girlie pic" rule, but I'll throw out another candidate: Samantha Fox.

Naughty girls need love too. Those of you who lived the 80s know what I mean...

Comment

Working...
                              X