Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think even if we got that onside kick........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think even if we got that onside kick........

Brock Osweiler would of been in the game instead of Manning with under 10 seconds left to throw the hail mary.

True Story

I have no idea why this is a thread.

Comment

oh, definitely. Didn't they warm up osweiler for a hail mary last year?

Comment

I thought Manning might have gotten hurt on that facemask play against Jacksonville. He really stressed his neck on that play.

Comment

Originally posted by Eldorado View Post
          I have no idea why this is a thread.
          I say that for half the threads I read or even half the threads I post.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinJames View Post
            Brock Osweiler would of been in the game instead of Manning with under 10 seconds left to throw the hail mary.

True Story
            If you're not going to contribute something of good quality, just do something else dude. Seriously, who the F cares about this.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
              I thought Manning might have gotten hurt on that facemask play against Jacksonville. He really stressed his neck on that play.
              It was against the cowboys but yeah, I totally agree. After that happened I was seriously concerned that he strained his fused vertebrae and his nerves would degenerate again. He finished that game strong against the 'boys, but his arm strength and accuracy has looked pretty bad the last two weeks.

Comment

True Story
                You make it sound bad? If Brock is needed in this situation, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by maven View Post
                  It's neither bad nor good. It's a post that has no business even being alive. It was (trying to think of a good word but stupid just seems like a natural fit).

Comment

True Story
                    So what? It's a hail mary.

Comment

^

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                      If you're not going to contribute something of good quality, just do something else dude. Seriously, who the F cares about this.
                      Originally posted by maven View Post

I think its a legit topic, based off him coming in last year for that throw look I love Manning and the Broncos

I also still think we will win the Superbowl

this was just a tough loss but it would of been even tougher loss for Manning if he had to come out of the game on the final play in front of his former crowd thats all I am saying......

Comment

Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
                        It was against the cowboys but yeah, I totally agree. After that happened I was seriously concerned that he strained his fused vertebrae and his nerves would degenerate again. He finished that game strong against the 'boys, but his arm strength and accuracy has looked pretty bad the last two weeks.
                        Yes you are right it was the Cowboys. I too am concerned. Did that defensive player get fined? I looked like he intended to injure Manning, not letting go and all.

Comment

I don't think an injury happened before this game, I think if anything it was in this game.

because that first deep bomb to Decker was a great pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
                            Are you a doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                              Are you a doctor?
                              Nah, but I've actually asked two MDs (sports team docs) about peyton's injury out of curiosity, so I feel like I have a decent understanding of it. His fused vertebra puts more strain on the vertebrae around it because they have to compensate for the movement. The play from the Dallas game certainly looked like a type of play that could put serious strain on the neck.

Comment

Working...
                              X