No announcement yet.

FOX IS A ****ING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't the pylon considered the goalline? It's a catch when caught and a football move is made. Trying to hit the pylon with the ball is a football move IMO. Hitting a pylon with the ball can jar it loose. If he doesn't hit the pylon and goes out of bounds I can see it being incomplete. But hitting the pylon is like crossing the goal line. The pylon is considered the goal line right?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
      Isn't the pylon considered the goalline? It's a catch when caught and a football move is made. Trying to hit the pylon with the ball is a football move IMO. Hitting a pylon with the ball can jar it loose. If he doesn't hit the pylon and goes out of bounds I can see it being incomplete. But hitting the pylon is like crossing the goal line. The pylon is considered the goal line right?
      THIS!!!

Comment

Well they had a delay of game called after that play. I guess the guys upstairs thought it wasn't worth challenging so he didn't throw the flag.

Comment

I know going for 2 at that time would've made it a 2 score game but not kicking that extra point resulted in it being 39-30 instead of 39-31? At the end they would've just needed a TD on that last drive instead of having to kick a FG and onside for another TD

Has this been brought up ? Don't see many talking about it. You kick the extra point there knowing this offense can score

Comment

Originally posted by maven View Post
            Well they had a delay of game called after that play. I guess the guys upstairs thought it wasn't worth challenging so he didn't throw the flag.
            It wouldnt have come back, but had it been called a TD on the field, it wouldnt have been reversed either. One of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              I know going for 2 at that time would've made it a 2 score game but not kicking that extra point resulted in it being 39-30 instead of 39-31? At the end they would've just needed a TD on that last drive instead of having to kick a FG and onside for another TD

Has this been brought up ? Don't see many talking about it. You kick the extra point there knowing this offense can score
              Here's Barnwell's take on it:

Second-guessers step off! I wasn't enthralled with Fox's performance on Sunday night, notably how conservative he was on fourth down during the first 40 minutes of the game, but he got the most notable two-point conversion choice of the game right.

People saying that Fox didn't need to go for two on this possession ignore how bad the Denver offense had been up to that point. By making this call, the Broncos were creating the possibility of turning a two-touchdown game into a one-touchdown, oneā€“field goal game (with a successful two-point conversion). They would also still be within two touchdowns (without any two-pointers) if they converted and the Colts later added a field goal (as they would actually do). Denver didn't get the two-pointer when Peyton Manning uncharacteristically put too much zip on a pass to a wide-open Demaryius Thomas, who dropped the throw.
              http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...oaching-week-7

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                So even when Fox is right he still ****s it up.

That's a joke btw

Comment

Working...
                X