FOX IS A ****ING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baja View Post
    What's really moronic is Bronco fans calling other Bronco fans moronic for having an opinion.
    fair enough.

maybe moronic was a bit too far, but it is truly pathetic that so many just up and seem to be declaring the season lost because of 1 game

Comment

I'd say you are the one being played. Greatest tax hoax since the beginning of time, global warming. Want to worry about something worry about 17 Trillion debt. That will bite you in the ass long before melting glaciers.
      Okay, Michelle Bachman.

Comment

Only on the Mane does a global warming fight break out in a Head Coach bashing thread that is posted after a team loses to go to 6-1

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
          I was pissed at him for not going for it early in the game on fourth and like half an inch.
          Both Super Bowl coaches from last year would have gone for it

Comment

I'd rather have McD, he was aggressive. He couldn't coach worth a ****, but hell, he sure would take a lot of chances on game day and in the draft!

I wanted Fox to go for it on 4th and an inch too, but face it, if we don't make it, a real possibility the way we played tonight, you same guys will be the first ones to call for his head.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoInferno View Post
              Every opinion is not of equal merit. That's the major problem with our media now. Objectivity is defined as painting every opinion of equal merit. It's not. The opinions being expressed by the crybabies tonight are uninformed opinions, on par with global warming deniers.
              Problem is that everyone who posts an opinion that isn't drenched in orange cool aid gets ripped for it.

We're on a public message board, we essentially come here for different opinions and points of view. Seems short sighted to call people out for theirs

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                I'd rather have McD, he was aggressive. He couldn't coach worth a ****, but hell, he sure would take a lot of chances on game day and in the draft!

I wanted Fox to go for it on 4th and an inch too, but face it, if we don't make it, a real possibility the way we played tonight, you same guys will be the first ones to call for his head.
                McD was a terrible personnel guy. Horrible 6 days out of 7 and everyday during the offseason, but on game day Fox is just as bad sometimes worse and definitely gutless.

Fox plays not to lose rather than playing to win

Comment

Yeah, Fox > MickeyD - FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                    Your rulebook doesn't regard goal line.

I showed a play exactly where it was ruled a touchdown after it was reviewed in the same scenario.
                    If you were to actually read it instead of thinking you know it all, it says in item 1 "whether in the field of play or the end zone."

The other play you are referencing was determined to be that he secured the ball and turned up field in before going to the ground. The dive was the next move meaning the play was over the instant he crossed the goal line.
                    Last edited by Zealot; 10-21-2013, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
                      I don't get this thread. This loss was mainly on Denver's turnovers and bad offensive line protection
                      Exactly!

The play calling comes from the same guys we were happy with before last night's loss.

They played a very good team at home, one that had already beaten Seattle and SF. Player miscues lost the game not coaching.

Can't turn the ball over 4 times and expect to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                        It's hard to win in the playoffs much less win a Super Bowl when you constantly play not to lose rather than to win. Just ask Marty Schottenheimer.
                        Rep

Comment

I'd say you are the one being played. Greatest tax hoax since the beginning of time, global warming. Want to worry about something worry about 17 Trillion debt. That will bite you in the ass long before melting glaciers.
                          Wow! Senator Inhofe posts on the Mane. Cool.

Comment

I wanted him to challenge what should have been Decker's touchdown

yes good point, decker caught the ball took a step(football move) dived and then broke the plane the ball came out after he landed

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                              I was pissed at him for not going for it early in the game on fourth and like half an inch.
                              I agree. The first drive of the game set the tone. I guess he did and said Denver is playing conservative.

Comment

Isn't the pylon considered the goalline? It's a catch when caught and a football move is made. Trying to hit the pylon with the ball is a football move IMO. Hitting a pylon with the ball can jar it loose. If he doesn't hit the pylon and goes out of bounds I can see it being incomplete. But hitting the pylon is like crossing the goal line. The pylon is considered the goal line right?

Comment

Working...
                                X