Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Action View Post
    You've got to be joking...this ignorance

Watch the Denario Alexander play, and tell about this going to the ground rule of yours
    Dude, its not my problem you dont understand it. First, its a really stupid rule because I think it should be a touchdown.

But this comes up all the time and the rule book has been posted for how this works. Its not a score. I dont like it and obviously you dont either. Read here in article 3, item 1.
    http://static.nfl.com/static/content...ass_Fumble.pdf

You are using your eyes and brain to tell you that is should be a touchdown. That isnt how the NFL works.
    Last edited by Zealot; 10-20-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
      What makes you think they won't play the same in the playoffs? All indications are that they probably will.
      so one bad game where the officiating was bull**** that allowed our receivers to get mugged repeatedly, the OL is makeshift with the majority either backups or playing out of place, our leader on Defense out another game against a really good team that had already played and beaten 2 of the best teams in the league and according to so many stupid people on here, it's just time to pack it and call it a wasted season.

some of you people are truly moronic and pathetic fans

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
        Fox judgment needs to be revised.
        I've said it a while back, it's Fox that scares me the most in big games.
        He's so conservative, he makes Dan Reeves looks like freakin' Rex Ryan
        Conservative is not his issue, his problem is he is a slow thinker. By the time he reasons through a decision the opportunity has passed.

Comment

Vick thinks he is "hard"

hard core

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
            so one bad game where the officiating was bull**** that allowed our receivers to get mugged repeatedly, the OL is makeshift with the majority either backups or playing out of place, our leader on Defense out another game against a really good team that had already played and beaten 2 of the best teams in the league and according to so many stupid people on here, it's just time to pack it and call it a wasted season.

some of you people are truly moronic and pathetic fans
            What's really moronic is Bronco fans calling other Bronco fans moronic for having an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
              The issues are not just one loss Inferno

The issues are CHRONIC

Nobody to block for mannings blind side, in the playoffs you will see elite pass rush, lots of in your face pressure.

They can't keep manning on his spot. The defense is a total mess.

You can wrap yourself in your fanboy cloak, but trust me, this team has huge issues

Dumbo Fox and his tight sphincter in big games.........

wish wishy inferno
              There isn't a team in the league without issues. This isn't the old days of super teams. Parity means we have as good a shot as anyone. To suggest otherwise after one loss on the road to a good team with a banged up OL shows your painful ignorance. Christ, the last two SB champs barely made the playoffs. We aren't perfect, but no one else is either. To say otherwise shows your painful, embarassing ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
                Dude, its not my problem you dont understand it. First, its a really stupid rule because I think it should be a touchdown.

But this comes up all the time and the rule book has been posted for how this works. Its not a score. I dont like it and obviously you dont either. Read here in article 3, item 1.
                http://static.nfl.com/static/content...ass_Fumble.pdf

You are using your eyes and brain to tell you that is should be a touchdown. That isnt how the NFL works.
                Your rulebook doesn't regard goal line.

I showed a play exactly where it was ruled a touchdown after it was reviewed in the same scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                  What's really moronic is Bronco fans calling other Bronco fans moronic for having an opinion.
                  Every opinion is not of equal merit. That's the major problem with our media now. Objectivity is defined as painting every opinion of equal merit. It's not. The opinions being expressed by the crybabies tonight are uninformed opinions, on par with global warming deniers.
                  Last edited by BroncoInferno; 10-20-2013, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoInferno View Post
                    Every opinion is not of equal merit. That's the major problem with our media now. Objectivity is defined as painting every opinion of equal merit. It's not. The opinions being expressed by the crybabies tonight are uninformed opinions, on par with global warming deniers.

Did you know this has been the coldest year in a decade?

Comment

Did you know this has been the coldest year in a decade?
                      Not to derail the thread, but if your understanding of GL is that data from a single year (or even a decade) disproves data going back to the 1800s, then your opinions of GL are just as ignorant as your football opinions.

Comment

Not to derail the thread, but if your understanding of GL is that data from a single year (or even a decade) disproves data going back to the 1800s, then your opinions of GL are just as ignorant as your football opinions.
                        Wow all the way back to the 1800's gee that's like forever right

Comment

Wow all the way back to the 1800's gee that's like forever right
                          It's a helluva lot longer than one year. In any case, the warming trends of the past 150 years (not coincidentally starting around the industrial revolution) are unprecedented. But yeah, 99 percent of scientists are in league on a hoax
                          Last edited by BroncoInferno; 10-20-2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

It's a helluva lot longer than one year. In any case, the warming trends of the past 150 years (not coincidentally starting around the industrial revolution) are unprecedented in the Earth's 4.5 billion year history.
                            Wow I'll send Al Gore some money tonight.

Comment

Wow I'll send Al Gore some money tonight.
                              As if GW science hinges on the character of Al Gore. Ignorance further confirmed.

Comment

As if GW science hinges on the character of Al Gore. Ignorance further confirmed.
                                I'd say you are the one being played. Greatest tax hoax since the beginning of time, global warming. Want to worry about something worry about 17 Trillion debt. That will bite you in the ass long before melting glaciers.

Comment

Working...
                                X