FOX IS A ****ING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
    No. That would have been a failure. He went to the ground before establishing the catch. Had to hold it all the way through.
    The play is over once it crosses the goal line... I know this is a complicated rule to interpret.

I would suggest everyone who is confused to watch this play:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-diego-...own-conversion

That play was reviewed by the officials and upheld. The ball clearly popped out as he went down, but that had no effect on the ruling.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
      Not sure about the "idiot" part, but there were WAY too many run plays for my tastes.
      I do not understand it. But, it is what it is.

Comment

Fox judgment needs to be revised.
        I've said it a while back, it's Fox that scares me the most in big games.
        He's so conservative, he makes Dan Reeves looks like freakin' Rex Ryan

Comment

No. That would have been a failure. He went to the ground before establishing the catch. Had to hold it all the way through.
          You have to make a football move. Him reaching across the goalline is a football move. The ball hitting the ground is after the fact. He already established possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
            The play is over once it crosses the goal line... I know this is a complicated rule to interpret.

That play was reviewed by the officials and upheld. The ball clearly popped out as he went down, but that had no effect on the ruling.
            I thought it was a TD, but it wouldn't surprise me at all it was an incomplete.

Comment

Manning was off all night. Receivers made some great catches for him....but, his throws were not on the mark. He wasn't even close on at least 4 to DT. His balls were all over the place.

Comment

And you would be wrong. Not that I like the rule....

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
                  You have to make a football move. Him reaching across the goalline is a football move. The ball hitting the ground is after the fact. He already established possession.
                  Before reaching, which was his football move, he was going to ground. Therefore he has to complete it through the ground.

If it was the other way around and he made his football move before going to the ground, then you would be correct.

Comment

And you would be wrong. Not that I like the rule....
                    How stubborn are some of you people? Is your ego to big to admit that you're wrong?

I mean I just made a post outlining how the rule works, along with a few others on here being in a bit more detail, AND showed you a play that was reviewed by the referees... and yet you still want to think you're right?

Comment

Before reaching, which was his football move, he was going to ground. Therefore he has to complete it through the ground.

If it was the other way around and he made his football move before going to the ground, then you would be correct.
                      You've got to be joking...this ignorance

Watch the Denario Alexander play, and tell about this going to the ground rule of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                        What makes you think they won't play the same in the playoffs? All indications are that they probably will.
                        Explain how "all indications are they probably will" with 1 loss. One team in NFL history has gone undefeated. We lose one game and it is supposedly clear that we won't win in the playoffs. Ignorance on the board tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoInferno View Post
                          Explain how "all indications are they probably will" with 1 loss. One team in NFL history has gone undefeated. We lose one game and it is supposedly clear that we won't win in the playoffs. Ignorance on the board tonight.
                          Exactly. You'd think all past super bowl winners went undefeated...

We lost to a team who beat the 49ers and Seahawks... in their stadium.

But, no we can't win the super bowl now!

Comment

Oh, and on case it already wasn't mentioned, Fox could not challenge the recovery. Blame refs for bad call and NFL for dumb rule.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoInferno View Post
                              The issues are not just one loss Inferno

The issues are CHRONIC

Nobody to block for mannings blind side, in the playoffs you will see elite pass rush, lots of in your face pressure.

They can't keep manning on his spot. The defense is a total mess.

You can wrap yourself in your fanboy cloak, but trust me, this team has huge issues

Dumbo Fox and his tight sphincter in big games.........

wish wishy inferno

Comment

Yes, that was on my mind throughout the game. That type of **** completely kills momentum, and such an opportunity to gain momentum. It was literally a centimeter.
                                Every player was begging for it on 4th and inches at the 50 yard line.

Imagine you're the coach of the Denver Broncos. Who do you trust more: Your offense or your defense?

Comment

Working...
                                X