• FOX IS A ****ING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not challenge?

Because you can't challenge recovery for some dumbass reason

Comment

Should edit it as to why bring in hillman there

Comment

this team will NEVER win anything big with John "Dumbo" Fox

Comment

I was pissed at him for not going for it early in the game on fourth and like half an inch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
            I was pissed at him for not going for it early in the game on fourth and like half an inch.
            Yes, that was on my mind throughout the game. That type of **** completely kills momentum, and such an opportunity to gain momentum. It was literally a centimeter.

Comment

Wish he would have challenged the spot on Luck's 11 yard run for a first down. It was a veeeeeery generous spot.

Comment

it takes balls to win big games, dumbo fox has none.

see last years playoff game

the guy is tighter than a virgin nun

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                  Yes, that was on my mind throughout the game. That type of **** completely kills momentum, and such an opportunity to gain momentum. It was literally a centimeter.
                  Yup. He's got no nut sack left at all if he ever had one. I mean cmon, PM can lean forward on 4th and inches and just dive to the side of his center. I really don't think's that's much of a risk at all. He's not a glass vase. He can take it. Damn Fox, grow a pair already.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPlayShay View Post
                    Wish he would have challenged the spot on Luck's 11 yard run for a first down. It was a veeeeeery generous spot.
                    I watched it again and his knees never touched the ground...he may have been behind the 1st down but it was super close...

Comment

I don't get this thread. This loss was mainly on Denver's turnovers and bad offensive line protection

Comment

LOUD NOISES

Comment

Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
                          it takes balls to win big games, dumbo fox has none.

see last years playoff game

the guy is tighter than a virgin nun
                          I don't see how a few conservative calls influenced a game in which we were completely dominated on both sides of the ball. The problem tonight was far more fundamental than that.

Comment

He made the right call not to challenge but it was the wrong playcall to begin with. Not only do you not run in that situation but you dont run anyone not called Moreno down there. Does he never learn

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                              Yeah, the first midfield one especially. Actually had offensive momentum going on early, the two TDs were just sandwiched between two 4th and inches punts.

Clock management at end of first half that gave Colts time for TD drive was really bad too.

But, along with the run that Hillman fumbled, I think a few of those come back on Peyton too. He called the run play to Hillman. He was hurrying up the offense and throwing bad incompletions that led to the quick 3 and out. Peyton would have gone for it on that 4th for sure, but other clock stuff and calling runs is kind of his decision.

Comment

Working...
                              X