Run Defense.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
    Ware teaching Chubb is going to see teams backed into choosing the run.
    Based on that interview with his coach in college, Chubb might actually be a better run defender than puss rusher. We got a complete package.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post
      Based on that interview with his coach in college, Chubb might actually be a better run defender than puss rusher. We got a complete package.
      I've been telling my friends since drafted, the NFL has never seen an edge D like the Broncos will have. It's going to be very interesting to see what offenses do when they learn they can't run left, can't run right, and you have to get rid of the ball in under 2.5 seconds. All from the same base D personal.

Comment

Replacing Sly Williams with Domata Peko paid massive dividends. Shelby Harris emergence, with Gotsis leading DL in snaps, effectively replaced Malik Jackson's production.

Defense could be elite if Roby steps up.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
          Replacing Sly Williams with Domata Peko paid massive dividends. Shelby Harris emergence, with Gotsis leading DL in snaps, effectively replaced Malik Jackson's production.

Defense could be elite if Roby steps up.
          Harris is a man beast. And dont forget Waker who imo is better than all of those, even malik, is now back to his normal position. He could/should/hopefully will be able to really collapse and inside swim his way to the QB.

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
            Harris is a man beast. And dont forget Waker who imo is better than all of those, even malik, is now back to his normal position. He could/should/hopefully will be able to really collapse and inside swim his way to the QB.
            Yep. Need constant interior DL penetration.

Comment

Our run D in 2016 was awful, at the bottom of the stat pile. Improved drastically last year. Who was the player that made such a drastic change. I'm thinking Harris, love the guy. Or was it more than one?

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post
                Our run D in 2016 was awful, at the bottom of the stat pile. Improved drastically last year. Who was the player that made such a drastic change. I'm thinking Harris, love the guy. Or was it more than one?
                Peko

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                  Peko
                  Really? I kind of thought he was part of it but was more impressed with Harris.

Comment

Shelby Harris wasn't even a starter in Base Defense until Wolfe went down. Gotsis was the starter at RDE.

Comment

Originally posted by snowtrx View Post
                      I've been telling my friends since drafted, the NFL has never seen an edge D like the Broncos will have. It's going to be very interesting to see what offenses do when they learn they can't run left, can't run right, and you have to get rid of the ball in under 2.5 seconds. All from the same base D personal.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                        Peko
                        It was obvious Peko was fantastic at stopping the run. Needs to collapse the pocket more on passing downs or subbed out.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
                            It was obvious Peko was fantastic at stopping the run. Needs to collapse the pocket more on passing downs or subbed out.
                            Peko is a warrior. I love him being in Denver. Wish he was a Bronco his whole career.

Comment

Working...
                            X