Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julius Thomas

Needs to work on his blocking 24/7 until told otherwise

Nothing new. If he wants to be complete, he needs it. Do we have to wait 3 more years for that?

Comment

They just need to realize you can't have him block a pass rusher 1 on 1, it is a scheme thing.

Comment

What really pisses me off... Is not the fact that he got beat. It's the lack of effort that he showed on that. Not heart . Bum.

Comment

They need to play Dreessen more and Thomas less.

Comment

He needs to be out running routes in that situation not ****ing blocking an end rusher with no help

Comment

Cannot block.

Comment

Thread is comical, Thomas is the best TE we have and it's not close.

Comment

Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
                  receiving TE, yes. Unfortunately it's not a one dimensional game

Comment

Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
                    Yup. He's been huge for us, and blocking just isn't his forte.

Comment

Thomas was good when we had an all pro at lt, and a Multi year starter at rt. with two starters down, it might be time to play the other guys more who will block.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                        Thomas was good when we had an all pro at lt, and a Multi year starter at rt. with two starters down, it might be time to play the other guys more who will block.
                        That's a good point.

Comment

Would not play at TE for me if you can't block.

He was personally responsible for 4 failed 3rd downs...catching a pretty pass over the middle doesn't make up for that.

Hopefully he watches how poorly he man's up in blocking situations.

Comment

I was surprised that they left thomas in when he had to block a DE. I know you don't want to tip your hat on a play call but might as well bring Prater or Holliday on that call.

Comment

the coaching did him no favors , you can't leave him 1 on 1

Comment

Working...
                              X