Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or does Manning just look worn out with little oomph on his passes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or does Manning just look worn out with little oomph on his passes?

He is way off, everything looks like a soft floater that takes forever to get there. Very reminiscent of the AFC playoff game.

He has looked horrible. Some of his passes weren't even close, so un-Peyton like.

Comment

Something ain't right

Comment

he landed on his left shoulder on the sack/safety play, wonder if its bothering him or anything?

Comment

Even that TD pass he just threw was a wounded duck.

Comment

Seriously, has he thrown an accurate deep pass in the past three weeks?

Comment

Christ on a cracker...

Comment

Offensive line is the problem not manning. They are not giving him time today.

Comment

Originally posted by LongDongJohnson View Post
                  Offensive line is the problem not manning. They are not giving him time today.
                  Have you been seeing the passes? Every long pass was underthrown.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                    Have you been seeing the passes? Every long pass was underthrown.
                    Manning might not be able to throw lasers but he can still pick apart defenses with his accuracy. He doesn't have a chance though if the oline and julius thomas keep on giving up pressure

Comment

He is throwing on the run and having to dodge defenders.

Comment

He def didn't look good, but this offense still shoulda scores 37+ tonight so I dunno. Something sure looked off thouhh

Comment

It was a pressure game and he didn't perform well,as the rest of every level of the team and coaches (except welker).

Something about manning in pressure games. Getting worried there.

Comment

I think this game was emotionally exhausting for him. He wasn't himself tonight, that's for sure.

I'm not worried in the long run though.

Comment

Today especially he was just holding the dam ball too long. He finally picked up the pace in the 2nd half but the first half Gase should have reamed him for throwing into the routes late, under throwing DT on multiple occasions. He didn't look good - looks great on some drives and others just looked bleh!

Comment

Working...
                              X