Without Woodyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without Woodyard

I know this is Peytons Team but with out Woodyard this team will have a hard time doing anything in the Post Season. Hes the heart and soul of this Team

Our offense went through 7 possessions gaining 1 first down during that stretch.
    Plus, Holliday fumbled inside the 15.
    Safety, punt returns setting up great field position.
    You don't drive the ball, defense gets tired and frustrated.

Comment

I am not convinced Woodyard is enough. Paris Lenon sucks balls, don't misunderstand. But we're several games in and every team we've played has lit us up. That's a fact. We'll at least be a wild card this year, but the way the defense is playing, we aren't going to do anything in the post season this year. Too many injuries. That's what makes Rahim Moore's screw up so horrid. You rarely make it to the big dance with all your guys healthy ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
        I am not convinced Woodyard is enough. Paris Lenon sucks balls, don't misunderstand. But we're several games in and every team we've played has lit us up. That's a fact. We'll at least be a wild card this year, but the way the defense is playing, we aren't going to do anything in the post season this year. Too many injuries. That's what makes Rahim Moore's screw up so horrid. You rarely make it to the big dance with all your guys healthy ready to go.

Its looking that way, but getting Woody back will help.

We certainly need a Pick 6 or a TO and quick offensive score to have a chance to win this thing... assuming we somehow keep them from scoring any more but I doubt it.

Comment

Yeah, this defense isn't playing well at all, no matter who lines up.
          We'll get to the playoffs due to an awesome offense and okay enough defense, but what then?
          Go into Indy again and try to win a playoff game? New England? KC I doubt it.

Comment

Block it!

Comment

Not getting 7 last time really put the lid on the kettle of any successful comeback. We are done ... loss number one in the books.

If this isnt a major wake up call we will lose more as well over the next 9 games

Comment

Manning still isn't sharp tonight with his passes

Comment

DAmn Manning threw that 2 pointer too high and hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    Yup. I'm just glad you said it, because when I say it people get angry. The Woodyard excuse is lame. One guy doesn't solve all your problems.

Comment

This D is SOFT period. Denver played scared tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamau View Post
                        DAmn Manning threw that 2 pointer too high and hard!
                        Yup, but probably should have been caught anyway.

Comment

Okay we gotta get a defensive score... somehow a pick 6 or a fumble or INT recovery in their territory we can score on quickly and make it a one TD game and then put the clamps on their offense until we win with a final TD drive with the clock running out.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                            Yup, but probably should have been caught anyway.
                            Yep but DT was wide open and he didnt need a too high heater.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                              Yup. I'm just glad you said it, because when I say it people get angry. The Woodyard excuse is lame. One guy doesn't solve all your problems.
                              Woodyard is a huge loss but, we need alot more on D. Which we knew months ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X