• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
    It exposes the realists.
    TRUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
      Yes. Because it's my job to babysit the Mane DURING games.

I point you out because your timing of coming into the hottest threads when the game is over or near over while those trolls were rolling hard. If not you, someone should have been on it.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
        He was busy looking to ban me for being critical of champ bailey and our defense, and john fox and del rio

at least bailey is done!

No, actually.

You were warned about making threads and using titles to deliberately create an adversarial atmosphere. Or do you believe bastardizing player monikers to be a normal part of critical analysis?

Comment

I believe Franklin will be back next week, sucks about Champ. The injuries have really sucked this year.

Comment

The only thing that was proved is that if our line is injured and not protecting Manning, he can't do what he normally does. He still almost managed it, except for Hill.. aka Mr. Fumble-itis. He should be benched permanently, until he can prove he can actually run without fumbling in critical situations.

When he has time to throw, he is great. When he is pressured, he isn't. Like any QB in the NFL, go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
              The only thing that was proved is that if our line is injured and not protecting Manning, he can't do what he normally does. He still almost managed it, except for Hill.. aka Mr. Fumble-itis. He should be benched permanently, until he can prove he can actually run without fumbling in critical situations.

When he has time to throw, he is great. When he is pressured, he isn't. Like any QB in the NFL, go figure.

You do realize when you're benched permanently, it makes it very hard to prove that you can run without fumbling in critical situations

Comment

I think what's happening is our running game is BAD even when S plays deep. So teams will watch the pass or attack Manning only. If we can't get running game alot better it will be a struggle for us. OL looked AWFUL too.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
                  I think what's happening is our running game is BAD even when S plays deep. So teams will watch the pass or attack Manning only. If we can't get running game alot better it will be a struggle for us. OL looked AWFUL too.

Franklin comes back, Vasquez kicks back inside and that changes. It was just an ugly game. The whole team was off tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                    It exposes the realists.
                    It isn't being a realist to blame the guy who threw 386 yards and 3 TDs for the loss. A true realist would recognize that a QB with his bookend tackles out and under duress all night might not play to the historic standard of earlier in the season. To say otherwise isn't in anyway realistic, it's painfully ignorant.

Comment

Turnovers, sloppy play and stupid penalties.

Definite blueprint.

Sprinkle in horrible refs and dumb coaching decisions

Sounds like the blueprint to beat any team, guess we just had a bad day at the offense.

All will be well

Comment

Franklin comes back, Vasquez kicks back inside and that changes. It was just an ugly game. The whole team was off tonight.

This. Just one of them days. And we still were in good posiiton to win if we didnt fumble the ball away. We just can't play a clean game.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
                          He was busy looking to ban me for being critical of champ bailey and our defense, and john fox and del rio

at least bailey is done!
                          I pity you as a fan. Classless fool.

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue View Post
                            Well, it was fun, however the blueprint on Manning is the same. Unraveling in BIG games
                            Is this a joke? You are suggesting that as a result of loosing one game, he has been "solved"? What the h3ll is this?

Comment

Actually, I was kind of impressed. Manning can run for his life much better than I thought he could. And to do it for a whole game? That's pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                                Actually, I was kind of impressed. Manning can run for his life much better than I thought he could. And to do it for a whole game? That's pretty good.
                                That must be part of the "solving" of Manning.

Comment

Working...
                                X