Woodyard says he'll play against the Colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodyard says he'll play against the Colts

Great news. We're gonna need him. Now the defense is pretty much as healthy as it'll get all year. So now it's time to figure out if they really are as bad as they've shown the last few weeks, or if the real defense, the defense we've all been waiting to see, finally shows up Sunday night. No more excuses.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...y-colts/22519/
    Last edited by spdirty; 10-18-2013, 07:59 AM.

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
    Great news. We're gonna need him. Now the defense is pretty much as healthy as it'll get all year. So now it's time to figure out if they really are as bad as they've shown the last few weeks, or if the real defense, the defense we've all been waiting to see, finally shows up Sunday night. No more excuses.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...y-colts/22519/
    Actually, I think there are still excuses. I'm guessing it's going to take another couple of games before Champ is playing at peak, and I think it will also be a couple of weeks until Von is fully back in game shape and bossing on every down. This defense should be better than what we've seen the past two weeks, but I think it is going to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
      Actually, I think there are still excuses. I'm guessing it's going to take another couple of games before Champ is playing at peak, and I think it will also be a couple of weeks until Von is fully back in game shape and bossing on every down. This defense should be better than what we've seen the past two weeks, but I think it is going to get better.
      Just in time to expose those Camaro driving sister ****ers.

Comment

Word.

Comment

I spent some time last night watching highlights from last year's Defense to remind myself what we'll look like with Von in the mix (not that it was too hard to remember).

All I know is that things are going to look infinitely different with Von (and Woodyard) back on the field.

Night and day.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
            I spent some time last night watching highlights from last year's Defense to remind myself what we'll look like with Von in the mix (not that it was too hard to remember).

All I know is that things are going to look infinitely different with Von (and Woodyard) back on the field.

Night and day.
            Hell, the D was much better with just Woodyard in there! I don't think its a coincidence that we've suddenly had issues since he went out of the game against dallas. Now, you add Von and Ayers back into the mix, and our D should be pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
              WESLEY!

WESLEY!

WESLEY!

WESLEY!

WESLEY!

WESLEY!

WESLEY!

WESLEY!

WESLEY!

WESLEY!

WESLEY!

WESLEY!

WESLEY!

Comment

Defense!!!
                Defense!!!
                Defense!!!
                Defense!!!

Comment

kaylor going princess bride... ghey! That being said it's time to lay some wooooood!

Comment

Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies of all time. If that makes me ghey, then call me Christopher Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies of all time. If that makes me ghey, then call me Christopher Lowell.
                      ok Chris.

Comment

Happy time!

Comment

Mandy Patinkin at his very best!

Comment

The book is even better.

I hope Wesley plays well, he's been mostly dead all day.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                              I'm with him. If the Princess Bride is gay, then right now I'm sitting on a huge bag of *****.
                              it's definitely a chick flick... but it has its funny moments.

Comment

Working...
                              X