Free gamepass not working anymore???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free gamepass not working anymore???

I was one of the few that got it up and working via the free Netherlands IP and it's worked great for the first 6 weeks. But I tried to use it tonight to watch the Thursday night game and it wasn't working. I wonder if that's because it was NFL Network. Anybody else having a problem that had it working before?

I just tried and it doesn't seem to be working.

Comment

yep, it appears to be busted

Comment

I had issues until I signed in using "in private" setting on IE. At first it didn't work for me either.

Comment

Still working for me. I have a hidemyass account. Maybe that helps.

Comment

I didn't use the free Netherlands IP, I bought a VPN from https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/ for $40 for a year and it worked fine tonight. Has worked fine all year.

Comment

Looks like its back to the other free steams. Ah well. Saved my bacon last week!

Comment

That blows. I wonder if it was just the Netherlands promo ending... I heard they offered promotions for other countries as well.... paging Blart...

Comment

Hmmm, I use it in Incognito mode on Chrome and it has always worked. Last week I used it successfully during the day games. Then when I tried to watch the Sunday Night game it wasn't working.

But I checked last night and it did work for the Thursday night game. So not sure what to think.

Comment

It's working fine for me

Comment

I actually wrote to Blart to ask about this yesterday. I had gotten in under the old Kepard method and I noticed it was down. However, I tried the current method that's on the board and it's working again for me. Try that if you can't get in the other way.
                      Last edited by Roscoe18; 10-18-2013, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Not sure why you cheap asses can't even dish out $8.33 a month for Hide My Ass

You'd spend more going to a bar every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolad View Post
                          It's working fine for me
                          what IP are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
                            Not sure why you cheap asses can't even dish out $8.33 a month for Hide My Ass

You'd spend more going to a bar every week.
                            You're calling us cheap when no doubt you are using a program like that so you can download all sorts of free software and movies. You cheap ass.............hahahaha.

Comment

I don't hide when I download free software, of course to Mr. NSA spy analyst watching this thread it is all demo software merely used for educational and evaluation purposes and totally legit. Totally.

Seriously

Comment

Working...
                              X