No announcement yet.

Get your Arian Foster Stock! Hurry hurry hurry - wait i want some peyton stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your Arian Foster Stock! Hurry hurry hurry - wait i want some peyton stock

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/98...houston-texans

Lol you gotta be kidding me.

Comment

I like the idea but I want it to go through court first. There are a number of potential hangups until all the legal wordings have been sorted out.

Comment

You're basically buying the player's brand.

Comment

Lol. I'm going to keep my promissory notes from a country 16 trillion in debt with no plans to stop borrowing. They are like rock solid IOUs from Lloyd Christmas, only soliderer.

Comment

chicken stock. or in the absence of chicken stock, vegetable stock will often suffice

Comment

Obviously players won't be able to buy stock on other players or themselves due to obvious reasons.

Comment

i'm buying the put options on this one.

Comment

Not sure if I should buy Britton colquitt's stock yet...

Comment

I need to get one of these with my paypal account!!

Comment

Getting me some Lance Armstrong while the getting is good.

Comment

I don't see this ending well.....not good that Elway's attached:

If the league office has concerns about the situation, however, it’s not saying anything. The NFL had no comment regarding the new business model that reportedly will be rounding up more pro football players. Broncos executive V.P. of football operations John Elway is a member of the parent company of Fantex, which is offering stock based on its “brand contract” with Foster.

Comment

Can shareholders vote on changing his name? I don't think Arian as a name for a black guy is very marketable.

Comment

Pretty much zero chance of making any money on this. Shocker.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenhe...c-disclosures/

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Boy View Post
                              Can shareholders vote on changing his name? I don't think Arian as a name for a black guy is very marketable.
                              Corporate name changes generally require a majority of stock to vote in favor of it (some companies require 2/3 or more.....depends on their bylaws). The investors here will only own 20%.

Comment

Working...
                              X