Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of deal do you think Woodyard gets this off-season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of deal do you think Woodyard gets this off-season?

Rev's posts on the importance of Woodyard got me thinking. How much guap is he going to command this off-season?

Good idea, lets concern ourselves with next year when we are riding this epic wave of a season.

He will be taken care of by the front office without causing Denver to lose other important pieces. But this will be handled in the OFF season.

Comment

After a drunkin' ramble session last night with a few friends. We came to the conclusion that losing Woodyard may have made a bigger impact on our D the Von.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
        After a drunkin' ramble session last night with a few friends. We came to the conclusion that losing Woodyard may have made a bigger impact on our D the Von.
        lol

Comment

He is immeasurably more important than decker. Let Mr James walk if need be in order to keep WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Boy View Post
            lol
            Look at what happened this year with our D once Woodyard went out. Dude was ballin'

Comment

One million dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                Good idea, lets concern ourselves with next year when we are riding this epic wave of a season.

He will be taken care of by the front office without causing Denver to lose other important pieces. But this will be handled in the OFF season.
                Or, people can talk about it now and still enjoy the season.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post

Douchebaggery Comment !! Uncalled for . I said Good day sir. GOOD DAY !

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                    6 mill/season
                    < Yessir!

Comment

Wesley makes the defensive calls
                      This is where we see some impact loss the last couple games
                      But I disagree he's more important than Von

If you have to be game planned for and require an extra blocker it's Von that opens up the d for the other players not the other way around

I think he'll see his 3.5 - 4mm salary extended but I'd be surprised to see him at 6 mm

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
                        I think he'll see his 3.5 - 4mm salary extended but I'd be surprised to see him at 6 mm
                        How soon we forget how much this team paid Joe Mays....

Comment

LBer is one position that the Broncos seem to consistently pass on when it comes to drafting on the first day. They took Irving in the 3rd round and he is just now finally making an impact. Woodyard is a keeper, they have to pay him top 5 LBer money IMHO. The Broncos might have to let a guy like Decker walk so as to insure Woodyard stays but I'm ok with that. The Broncos have gotten more "lucky" than anything on Woodyard and Trevathan but they can't keep playing those odds. They have to at some point and time spend a 1st or 2nd round pick on a legit, blue chip MLB. The Broncos can always move Woodyard back to WLB.

edit: Von Miller of course was a huge LBer pick up.
                          Last edited by Tombstone RJ; 10-16-2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I am curious to see when he comes back how we do. I know one thing for sure. the 24th scoring defense is not going to get us through much in the playoffs regardless of how well our offense plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                              How soon we forget how much this team paid Joe Mays....
                              All the more reason

Comment

Working...
                              X