Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mic'd up Phillips & Ball

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...a-f912bfa2bf0d

Who was the charger fan that said Phillips was a diva and malcontent?

All I've seen of Phillips is a solid team player that says and most importantly does the right things.

Comment

Originally posted by fontaine View Post
      Who was the charger fan that said Phillips was a diva and malcontent?
      well, every Bronco fan ever before this year said plenty of bad things about him. because he was an asshole. maybe he still is, who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post
        well, every Bronco fan ever before this year said plenty of bad things about him. because he was an a-hole. maybe he still is, who knows.
        Yes i think he is still an asshole, but know he is on our team.

an i think he plays like va veteran. makes plays, ehen needed and gives the younger guys advices.

i like this signing and i canĀ“t wait to see the von/phillips duo for the first time on sunday....

Comment

Monte 'Can't catch the' Ball...

Comment

Ball dropped the mic.

Comment

A friend of mine works at a restaurant Shaun Phillips goes to at least once a week and says he is pretty much an a-hole, but who really cares as long as he is sacking QBs and causing ints.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                A friend of mine works at a restaurant Shaun Phillips goes to at least once a week and says he is pretty much an a-hole, but who really cares as long as he is sacking QBs and causing ints.
                But he's OUR a-hole!

Comment

Working...
                X