Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungy, AKA the human skeleton, says chiefs perfect formula to broncos

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/10/15...t-formula.html

Thought I would post this and let the debate begin.

The perfect formula is score more than 48... Lol

Comment

That's ok....Dungy picked the Ravens to beat the Broncos on opening night.

Comment

enough of the Chiefs
        Lets see how the next 3-4 weeks play out before we even attempt to discuss whether they have the "perfect recipe" for us

Our defense is not near as bad as it has shown the past two weeks
        Once we get Von, and Woody back I think we are going to start seeing a defense that is aggressive and successful like last year

Except I think we will be better than last year

Comment

I know we better show up Sunday night, because this is the first game I've been nervous about.

Comment

Damn man, how many Chiefs threads does this site need? Maybe consolidate them.

Comment

Originally posted by KansasBronco View Post
              I know we better show up Sunday night, because this is the first game I've been nervous about.
              yep

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                Damn man, how many Chiefs threads does this site need? Maybe consolidate them.
                they need respect or something

F.U.K.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
                  enough of the Chiefs
                  Lets see how the next 3-4 weeks play out before we even attempt to discuss whether they have the "perfect recipe" for us

Once we get Von, and Woody back I think we are going to start seeing a defense that is aggressive and successful like last year

Agree completely. Assuming Von can generate pressure on the QB that changes EVERYTHING in our secondary. With this offense I'll take a middle of the road D and good special teams.

Comment

KC this season reminds me so much of previous Denver teams that rode defense, running game and a game management style to winning seasons 2003-2005 under Shanny specifically. I seem to remember we were all super excited about our sack crazy attacking style defense in 2003 and 2004....then something happened in the playoffs....

anyone remember?

Comment

enough of the Chiefs

You are what you are. By that logic, do you want to say the Broncos offense isn't really as good as it is? Performance should not be so easily dismissed, but it's not to say that the play can't improve.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ScotchTanShan View Post
                          You are what you are. By that logic, do you want to say the Broncos offense isn't really as good as it is? Performance should not be so easily dismissed, but it's not to say that the play can't improve.
                          In that case in 2009 we were the best defense in the league and went 19-0 and won the superbowl

oops

Team with new coaching staff with new schemes
                          It is not at all uncommon for new regimes to have success early on when no one knows their tendencies yet

Six games isnt enough of a sample size
                          Especially when none of the teams they have beaten even has a winning record

Meanwhile we had the 2nd ranked D in the league last year
                          Whats more likely?
                          That all of our playmakers on our D just suck now
                          Or that with injuries/supsensions to HALF of our starters it has started to take its toll

Comment

Amazing. We "only" put up 35 on Jax, and we "only" win by 16, and now it seems like 'what does Denver have to do to beat KC'. What did I miss while watching the most prolific offense in the league's history so far?

Comment

In that case in 2009 we were the best defense in the league and went 19-0 and won the superbowl

oops

Team with new coaching staff with new schemes
                              It is not at all uncommon for new regimes to have success early on when no one knows their tendencies yet

Six games isnt enough of a sample size
                              Especially when none of the teams they have beaten even has a winning record

Meanwhile we had the 2nd ranked D in the league last year
                              Whats more likely?
                              That all of our playmakers on our D just suck now
                              Or that with injuries/supsensions to HALF of our starters it has started to take its toll
                              Where did I say it this was a static situation? I said the opposite. There is always the ability to improve, and the above you listed is fine to take in account for reasons to be optimistic that they are going to. This year's defense doesn't have the same guys in total. Will not having Doom play a part in generating a better pass rush?

Comment

Working...
                              X