TD-Int 21-2
    Total QBR 89.1

Won MVP & 50 TD's (NFL Record)

Peyton Manning

Season 2013

Comp pct 74.2%
    TD-Int 22-2
    Total QBR 90.1
    Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 10-14-2013, 11:01 PM.

That's their undefeated season with the loss to NY in the SB. Keep updating this thread. This team might be in the same position.

Comment

All I care about is a W in feb

Comment

I give Manning extra bonus points for doing it at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
          I give Manning extra bonus points for doing it at his age.
          And for doing it in only his second season on the team. A complete offensive overhaul for the Broncos, and an entirely new team/coaching staff for Peyton.

Comment

Comment

In 2007 Bellicheat was running up the score on other teams, while Brady was throwing TD passes in closing minutes of blowout victories. All just to beat Manning's record of 49.

Broncos have class. I could care less about any records, just get a dub in feb like doggcow said.

Comment

no super bowl for this defense

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
                And for doing it in only his second season on the team. A complete offensive overhaul for the Broncos, and an entirely new team/coaching staff for Peyton.
                manning is lights out & playing unbelievably, but he wont be able to overcome a defense that gets torched every week!
                even with manning controlling the clock & resting the defense, they continue to get burned...EVEN BY THE JAGS!!
                I don't think that any quarterback would be able to will this team to the super bowl....much less win it!
                again, manning will be classified as a poor playoff quarterback, even though it wont be his fault. remember last year when flacco torched them with the tying t.d.? this defense will never be able to hold the lead against playoff caliber teams!!

Comment

Originally posted by billyj View Post
                  manning is lights out & playing unbelievably, but he wont be able to overcome a defense that gets torched every week!
                  even with manning controlling the clock & resting the defense, they continue to get burned...EVEN BY THE JAGS!!
                  I don't think that any quarterback would be able to will this team to the super bowl....much less win it!
                  again, manning will be classified as a poor playoff quarterback, even though it wont be his fault. remember last year when flacco torched them with the tying t.d.? this defense will never be able to hold the lead against playoff caliber teams!!
                  Not starting off on the best foot. Might want to save such sage predictions after Denver has a game where they don't hold the lead and win.

The D gave up 12 points....12.

Comment

Originally posted by billyj View Post
                    If you take a top 5 NFL player out of a defense, it isn't the same defense. You realize the reason our DB's have struggled is due to lack of pass rush, right? You know that Miller is one of the best pass rushers in the league, right?

When we have all our guys back in there, I think this defense can compete with any in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterhole View Post
                      If you take a top 5 NFL player out of a defense, it isn't the same defense. You realize the reason our DB's have struggled is due to lack of pass rush, right? You know that Miller is one of the best pass rushers in the league, right?

When we have all our guys back in there, I think this defense can compete with any in the league.
                      Losing Woodyard may have hurt us more then Von. Just Sayin'

Comment

All I want is a Super Bowl.

Comment

I want it all. 19-0 baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                            All I care about is a W in feb
                            Ditto! I don't even look at the Power Rankings anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                              Losing Woodyard may have hurt us more then Von. Just Sayin'
                              Not 'may' but 'did'. Woodyard makes the calls. Seems to be the only one who can right now. The D simply falls apart when he's not in there.

Comment

Working...
                              X