Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins tonight - Chargers/Colts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by delany View Post
    Watch the Colts come out and look All World next week. So many NFL team have a Jekyll and Hyde persona.
    Yep!

    Look at us this past week.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by delany View Post
      Watch the Colts come out and look All World next week. So many NFL team have a Jekyll and Hyde persona.
      Statistical convergence...

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
        If you told me the Chargers defense would hold the Colts to nine points and win kicking field goals, I would say you are incredibly stupid. I could have seen San Diego winning a shoot out scenario, but not this.

        It definitely makes this weekend seem a bit more winnable. I think it will be a close game, but if their pass rushers are out, with Von back and Manning under center we have more than a punchers chance.
        A punchers chance is a term reserved for the underdog. Basically stating we could get lucky and edge out the superior team.

        We are the superior team....it is Indy that has the punchers chance. We are the one who are supposed to win.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by 2KBack View Post
          A punchers chance is a term reserved for the underdog. Basically stating we could get lucky and edge out the superior team.

          We are the superior team....it is Indy that has the punchers chance. We are the one who are supposed to win.
          Right now I'm loving the fact they can't grind out yards and use PA to rape big passing gains.

          This situation is temporary. Indy will be a huge problem for the AFC after this year. I don't see them fixing it all this year though...

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
            Statistical convergence...
            That's what she said.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by broncogary View Post
              That's what she said.
              I've never dated a woman who was familiar with the term...

              Comment


              • #67
                I think Denver is going to destroy the Colts next week. I am sure Luck will light the powder puff D up for 300 plus but Manning will be real focused and have this team ready to drop upper 40s.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Them losing Jerrell Freeman is very helpful to us (assuming he doesn't recover in time). Would be nice if LaRon Landry remains out as well.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    If you told me the Chargers defense would hold the Colts to nine points and win kicking field goals, I would say you are incredibly stupid. I could have seen San Diego winning a shoot out scenario, but not this.

                    It definitely makes this weekend seem a bit more winnable. I think it will be a close game, but if their pass rushers are out, with Von back and Manning under center we have more than a punchers chance.
                    More than a puncher's chance?

                    We are the better team by a wide margin. We just need to start playing better defense.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      keenan allen is for real

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                        More than a puncher's chance?

                        We are the better team by a wide margin. We just need to start playing better defense.
                        And quit fumbling the damn ball!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X