Who wins tonight - Chargers/Colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins tonight - Chargers/Colts

I think this will be a closer game then most think. Chugs have lost a few they should have easily won. They'll be in the game I'm pretty sure. Can they close though, that is the question.
    Chargers
    40.68%
    Colts
    59.32%

Colts in a close one.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
      I think this will be a closer game then most think. Chugs have lost a few they should have easily won. They'll be in the game I'm pretty sure. Can they close though, that is the question.
      whatever teams benefits us should we not run away with the West and HFA in that first round....

Comment

I hope it goes into four OTs.

Comment

The Chargers are always good against the Colts.

Comment

Rivers goes back to his play before the Raiders game and they could win this one. I think panic zone hits him a few times and those mistakes will cost the game. Colts in a close one.

Comment

This Charger team is unpredictable but definitely playing better than most expected. However, they're already decimated by injuries so I'm not too optimistic. Plus the Colts finally look like they've got their mojo back.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                Donovan McNabb posts here?

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                  I hope they beat the living schit out of one another. Not sure where that term came from but I've heard it my entire life. I mean, wtf is living **** anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by boltaneer View Post
                    This Charger team is unpredictable but definitely playing better than most expected. However, they're already decimated by injuries so I'm not too optimistic. Plus the Colts finally look like they've got their mojo back.
                    Please take it away, thanks!

Comment

Rootin for the Colts, a win would setup big match up with Bronx next week.

Comment

Think this will be a fun one to watch. It would seem like one that Indy should take, but since they have a short week leading up to the game with the Broncos, I wonder how much time they dedicated to Broncos this week. Apparently Vegas also thinks its pretty close - Indy favored by 2.5. I know Ill be tuned in.

Comment

At least it's not another 11:30 PM eastern kickoff.

Comment

Indy will destroy the Bolts.

Comment

Colts - 31
                              Chargers 28

Comment

Working...
                              X