Eric Decker whining to Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    I am kind of pissed at this guy for doing that. He gets to play with Peyton Manning. Has fumbled the ball, had some issues with drops and he gets one low pass and gets all whiny at Manning? Sharpe and Fouts were shocked at his behavior. I was not pleased.
    The Squeaky Wheel Gets Replaced

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
      I don't care hot hot Kaylore's hoard is, if they dress like this and have hair like that, he can have em............hahaha. Just funnin pal.

If I blur my eyes a little it looks like Paul Giamatti, Crispin Glover, Robert Deniro - kinda....

Comment

Where/when did this whining occur?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorse30 View Post
          If I blur my eyes a little it looks like Paul Giamatti, Crispin Glover, Robert Deniro - kinda....
          No it looks more like Keanu Reeves in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
            on a sidenote, I'm being offered Glyn Milburn for Javon Walker in my fantasy league....should I pull the trigger

actually, after reading this thread I'm thinking of pulling a different trigger....directly into the back of my throat
            It is a full of crap whiner boy thread, but look who started it.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
              I could hang with 4 or 5 wives I suppose but only on 1 condition. They all must jump in the fun at the same time. None of this they all get their own night crap. Nah, we dine as a family, we get freaky as a family..........lol (except the kids). But I would haven't any of those either, the deal would be off. Just me and the wives.
              You could live in one of those mormon communities but you will have to learn to love the children. That is mandatory if you want to be part of Mormon NAMBLA.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                Well he's no Ed McCaffrey.
                Ed was no Eric

Comment

Working...
                X