Eric Decker whining to Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Decker whining to Manning

I am kind of pissed at this guy for doing that. He gets to play with Peyton Manning. Has fumbled the ball, had some issues with drops and he gets one low pass and gets all whiny at Manning? Sharpe and Fouts were shocked at his behavior. I was not pleased.

Decker gonna deck.

Comment

Oh, boy... Here we go. Your displeasure is noted, Your Majesty. Where shall we have your pack of fresh tampons delivered?

Comment

Trade him to Green Bay!

Comment

Comment

Eh, it's the middle of the game. Competitive juices flowing high. Wouldn't make a habit of it, as Manning has forgotten more football than Decker knows at this point, but I doubt a perfectionist like Peyton is offended by a WR asking for the ball in a different spot.

Peyton is the captain, the king, the elder statesman, etc etc but it wouldn't be healthy if teammates couldn't feel like challenging him on anything ever.

Comment

I didn't see this. Must have missed it.

The only thing I don't like about our team is we have a few guys who could be considered on the soft side. The drops by Decker, DT, and Knowshon this season have been awful. Just lack of concentration and pride in doing your job. As good as we've been on offense, we've left so many plays on the field. 7 dropped passes yesterday. 4-5 of them by RB's who had two hands on the ball when it was thrown to them.

Comment

I do recall that point where the announcers mentioned he was telling Manning to hurry up or something to that effect. I thought it was pretty douchy if true. Seriously who tells PM how to run a play, much less Decker.

Comment

Whoa,

All he did was raise his hands up (basically saying higher with his body language). That was the end of it. I hardly equate that with whining and giving Manning a hard time.

I personally like to see that. He's a competitive dude. What he did was not anything demonstrative or alarming.

I think you're reaching here Kaylore

Comment

Shannon Sharpe and Dan Fouts are with me, Zona.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      So you're saying they're reaching, too? Agreed.

Comment

Decker is getting spoiled with that coos he's rocking at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewer View Post
                          So you're saying they're reaching, too? Agreed.
                          Nuhhhhhhrrrrrrr!!!!

Comment

When Decker has a press conference where he is crying and saying "that's my quarterback" I will worry about him being a douche.

Just let me know when he does crunches in his driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                              And I think both of them were over reacting to the situation, if you can even call it that. Holy crap. Watch it again. I think he raised his hands (not in disgust as in what the hell are you doing, but as in get the pass higher) and it was over in 4 seconds. I didn't see anything continuing after that. It could have even been where he was telling Manning he didn't make the catch because the pass was low.

I think this is something nit picky fans will look at under a microscope but I doubt there was even a word between the 2 when they went back to the huddle.

This is soooooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                              X