Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C'mon man really ? Whats wrong with you people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
    Very nice of Wes to say, but booing one's own team is douchey. Orton sucked but the behavior of the fans was assholian in nature. Be like the rest of us and come on here and have a meltdown.
    lol, well having been a fan since 1985 you'd be disappointed to know that I've heard the crowd boo the great John Elway and other famous broncos over the years. Hell, even one fan threw a D-Cell battery at the coach!

Comment

I agree we are terrible fans lately. And we weren't booing Orton. We were saying "moo" as in "moooove" onto the bench because you suck monkey sperm.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
        lol, well having been a fan since 1985 you'd be disappointed to know that I've heard the crowd boo the great John Elway and other famous broncos over the years. Hell, even one fan threw a D-Cell battery at the coach!
        I am not surprised given some of the insanity in here and yes I am disappointed, but not surprised. Just because people do it, doesn't mean its right nor that it still doesn't mean they aren't douchebags.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
          Booing your own team in general is just stupid.
          The fans are getting spoiled rotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
            we've been spoiled for some time now. Thanks again Mr.B

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
              For sure yes. This season in particular, some of the **** people say around where I sit just makes me insane.

Comment

For some fans yes but, imo others want a SB ring and see where we need to get better at to reach that goal.

Comment

Some of the non-positive posters are saying "we suck, the sky is falling, we have no chance to win the SB!" Others are asking "do we see anything that might get in the way of winning the SB".

I totally agree with many on this thread on the "we suck" crowd. It's just stupid. Not gonna say anything else about it.

However I have no problem with the 2nd type. It is not complaining about a win, it's looking at what we saw and saying what might that mean for the rest of the season. Heck it is what we do. Having said that...

I have been less than thrilled with the D the last 2 games (although we only gave up 10 def points against jags), but we are missing too many key pieces to really say what we have. Just the addition of Von will totally change the look of this team - we seem to forget just how good and how important he was last year. And for all the complaining I have heard about our D-backs, I have been more concerned with our pass pressure and our ability to contain QBs. Most of the sacks I have seen have been coverage sacks.

So I am cautiously optimistic about our D and wildly optimistic about our O. All the way this year!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDoug View Post
                    Some of the non-positive posters are saying "we suck, the sky is falling, we have no chance to win the SB!"
                    There are very, very few saying this. And anyone who is should just be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                      K so even if our D did suck which it does not what other teams can even score 50 points ? We get Von back next game . When we get a pass rush again you will see our D looks pretty sweat. Our D may not be perfect but the are good and are going to be great. It was a bad game.

Guess you have to be told to not stick your head in the sand and NOT act like a Chiefs fan.

We got a lot of work to do on defense........its a fact.

Don't even try to make me out to be anything less than a die hard fan cause I am but gawd dammit you have to be honest and real here.

DEFENSE last year built up its numbers gainst bad teams and then lost against any playoff team they faced all year. Atl, Ne,Bal....etc

We gave up 38 points..........

We did the same in 05 against the Pats in the playoff by fumbling and bumbling our way to a win and I got blasted for pointing out the obvious problems and we all know what Pitt did to us the next game.

Those of you putting on the orange glasses are not being honest and those that do not take heed of history are doomed to repeat it.

Don't care if anyone of you don't like it......truth matters.
                      Last edited by Jetmeck; 10-15-2013, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                        There are very, very few saying this. And anyone who is should just be ignored.
                        Was just trying to make the distinction between two different flavors of posters by using extreme examples...

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                          Guess you have to be told to not stick your head in the sand and NOT act like a Chiefs fan.

We got a lot of work to do on defense........its a fact.

Don't even try to make me out to be anything less than a die hard fan cause I am but gawd dammit you have to be honest and real here.

DEFENSE last year built up its numbers gainst bad teams and then lost against any playoff team they faced all year. Atl, Ne,Bal....etc

We gave up 38 points..........

We did the same in 05 against the Pats in the playoff by fumbling and bumbling our way to a win and I got blasted for pointing out the obvious problems and we all know what Pitt did to us the next game.

Those of you putting on the orange glasses are not being honest and those that do not take heed of history are doomed to repeat it.

Don't care if anyone of you don't like it......truth matters.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wIr1fjjjFQQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:

Comment

Article from the Onion. Great short read/

DENVER—While speaking to members of the media following yesterday’s practice, several Broncos players reportedly took time to reflect on their perfect season ending with Sunday’s humiliating 35-19 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars. “I think we stopped taking games one at a time, got caught looking ahead, and ultimately we paid the price,” said Broncos wide receiver Wes Welker, referring to their embarrassing 16-point win over the last-place Jaguars in which the Broncos only managed to score four touchdowns heading into the fourth quarter.

More here.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/bro...%3A1%3ADefault

Comment

I re watched the game again and it really wasn't as bad as people are making it out to be. If Payton doesn't lose 2 fumbles and toss that pick it is a very different game. As for the Champ hate he actually did pretty good. Most of Blackmon catches were on Harris. Champ had one drive that he totally got abused on . He missed a tackle on MJD that netted them about 20 then got burned on almost back to back Blackmon slants. Outside of that he played a respectable game.

The D had issues but as many others have said we are not healthy at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X