Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C'mon man really ? Whats wrong with you people...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I blame the legalization of Pot on Broncos' fan reaction these days, drugs are bad.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Rocket 7 View Post
      We won Super Bowl XXXII giving up a league worst 4.7 yards a rush.

      That poor run defense cost them a chance to win the division BUT Look at what Denver's run defense gave up in the playoffs; tells a different story.

      At this point the rest of the season is meaningless. Doesn't matter if Denver is at home for the playoffs or on the road. Its just about getting it done when post season comes around. I am not worried one bit about the rest of the season. I sit here and just wait for the playoffs to start.

      Comment


      • #48
        The only thing you need to take away from that chart, is that the really good teams that year (Denver, Pitt, SF, GB, KC-Division Winner) were defensive leaders in not giving up points. Forget the other stats. We are getting scored on which is the worrisome aspect. Not a recent trend either going back to last year.

        Comment


        • #49
          I had to laugh after the game.

          The Donks, America's sexiest team, is getting killed in the media for not winning sexy.

          1st world problems...

          Comment


          • #50
            If you cant look at and find your weaknesses then you cant improve. There are some glaring weaknesses that need to be addressed. Sorry I would rather sound disappointed and look for ways to improve (Like our QB) than celebrate and talk so highly about the team after a loss like Jerry Jones does.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Ol#7 View Post
              The only thing you need to take away from that chart, is that the really good teams that year (Denver, Pitt, SF, GB, KC-Division Winner) were defensive leaders in not giving up points. Forget the other stats. We are getting scored on which is the worrisome aspect. Not a recent trend either going back to last year.
              Denver was #4 in the NFL in points allowed last season

              Comment


              • #52
                I think its disgusting that the fans boo'd at the stadium. I didn't hear it cause I was at the var, but I heard about it yesterday. Pathetic!!!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Wasn't the Giants game in 98?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by El Guapo View Post
                    I think its disgusting that the fans boo'd at the stadium. I didn't hear it cause I was at the var, but I heard about it yesterday. Pathetic!!!
                    I didn't realize that. If that's the case, I'm embarrassed. We're good, but there's no reason to get arrogant about it. Jacksonville still fields legitimate NFL players. They wanted to win just as much as we did...

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
                      I didn't realize that. If that's the case, I'm embarrassed. We're good, but there's no reason to get arrogant about it. Jacksonville still fields legitimate NFL players. They wanted to win just as much as we did...
                      I think they wanted it more, they just didn't have the talent. This team has the chance to go down in history as the greatest team ever. I'd like to see it.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        the fans booed kyle orton from 2009-2011.....who the **** cares

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                          the fans booed kyle orton from 2009-2011.....who the **** cares
                          Orton earned the Boo's .... Peyton or anyone on this team in no way has

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                            Orton earned the Boo's .... Peyton or anyone on this team in no way has
                            Booing your own team in general is just stupid.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              “We got high expectations, too, so we understand that they have high expectations for us, and we feel the same way. I’m sure there are a lot of us that want to boo ourselves, so we understand it. I almost appreciated it, and (it) kind of gets our butts into gear and (gets us) ready to play out there.” – Wes Welker

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                                “We got high expectations, too, so we understand that they have high expectations for us, and we feel the same way. I’m sure there are a lot of us that want to boo ourselves, so we understand it. I almost appreciated it, and (it) kind of gets our butts into gear and (gets us) ready to play out there.” – Wes Welker
                                Very nice of Wes to say, but booing one's own team is douchey. Orton sucked but the behavior of the fans was assholian in nature. Be like the rest of us and come on here and have a meltdown.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X