Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C'mon man really ? Whats wrong with you people...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
    What can I say? I'm having a blast. Love the wins. Love watching PmfM week after week. Also realize we don't have a good enough D to get to the SB. Hoping the addition of Von (and then Woodyard, Harris, etc.) turns that around.
    This is pretty much where I'm at. For some reason a lot of people get really bent out of shape when the part about the D gets mentioned, though. I actually see a lot more whining about the "negativity" and "criticism" than I see actual negativity and criticism...

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by TonyR View Post
      This is pretty much where I'm at. For some reason a lot of people get really bent out of shape when the part about the D gets mentioned, though. I actually see a lot more whining about the "negativity" and "criticism" than I see actual negativity and criticism...
      Really? Did you see the front page of the OMCD this morning. You would be wrong sir.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
        I dont have time for friends. I am too busy writing letters to the Broncos front office trying to get the tweeter guy fired.

        Signed,

        go_broncos
        I believe Fox and Elway might have realized by now how stupid that twitter guy is.
        I just hope he gets fired.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
          Really? Did you see the front page of the OMCD this morning. You would be wrong sir.
          What, you mean a troll thread? That's the exception, not the rule. There's still a lot more posts carrying on about negativity than there is actual over the top negativity. I don't have a problem with people bringing up concerns and discussing them. I have more of a problem with the people shouting them down.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
            K so even if our D did suck which it does not what other teams can even score 50 points ? We get Von back next game . When we get a pass rush again you will see our D looks pretty sweat. Our D may not be perfect but the are good and are going to be great. It was a bad game.
            Wake up brother and take a look:

            Denver is ranked:

            24th in points per game given up @ 26.3
            29th in yard per game given up @ 407.5
            30th in total yards given up with 2,445

            32nd (dead last) in passing yards given up per game with 337.7 yards

            This is the definition of SUCK, they are not even good unless you consider being near the bottom of total yards, passing yard and points given up per game good.

            Quoy, you need to take a look at reality, Sure we can score points, but our D sucks balls. The Jags gave other teams some sort of blueprint on how to keep the offense somewhat in check and as everyone but you a way to put up a boat load of yards against the D.

            The Jags are at the bottom of most offensive statistic in the NFL, Add in a great QB with wide outs and a TE that can ball and this team is in for the fight of their life. because this defense is weak.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
              HAs anyone noticed a trend when teams play against teams helmed by Peyton Manning? They usually play better than normal. The reason being that PM makes everyone even other teams raise their level of play. The Cowboys arguably had one of the best games they've had against us and yet they still lost. I recall a game when Plummer was under center and the Colts came to Mile High and it was shootout that Plummer actually matched fairly well for him. It was the season he ended up being put out for Cutler, but I recall thinking the Colts game his play was above normal for him and probably bought him time until he got to KC and got clobbered. People play better when they play Peyton because they don't want to look like total ass clowns. Even Brady plays better against Peyton and usually wins because until recently unlikely these weaker teams he had better teams to support him. Brady at A level with better support is going to beat A game Peyton when his support is weaker. But these other teams like Dallas and Jacksonville, even with their A games still lose. It says a lot about what we do have in a positive way and a lot about Peyton in his ability to get people to compete. We may have issues, but what team doesn't, but we are still freaking awesome. Yes, yes I am a Bronco Homer, sue me. Indy will be a helluva game.
              This hits the nail on the head Miss I. The way this D is playing, When we play against the best teams in the NFL, teams like Seattle, San Fransisco and New Orleans, all that have excellent offenses and good defenses, We are going to have to play a lot better to come out with a win.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                Wake up brother and take a look:

                Denver is ranked:

                24th in points per game given up @ 26.3
                29th in yard per game given up @ 407.5
                30th in total yards given up with 2,445

                32nd (dead last) in passing yards given up per game with 337.7 yards

                This is the definition of SUCK, they are not even good unless you consider being near the bottom of total yards, passing yard and points given up per game good.

                Quoy, you need to take a look at reality, Sure we can score points, but our D sucks balls. The Jags gave other teams some sort of blueprint on how to keep the offense somewhat in check and as everyone but you a way to put up a boat load of yards against the D.

                The Jags are at the bottom of most offensive statistic in the NFL, Add in a great QB with wide outs and a TE that can ball and this team is in for the fight of their life. because this defense is weak.
                35 points = Offense in check

                Comment


                • #38
                  I grew up a Buffalo Bills fan, Denver Bronco fans have no reason to be negative or b****ing, outside of the McDaniels Regime... even at that it was an anomoly....

                  6 games in the Bills are 2-4, there are threads on their board about trading away their best Defensive and Offense player to start the rebuild, when in reality they are in year one of a rebuild this year around their "reach" QB EJ Manuel (thought I like him alot). They have not had a wining season since 2005, not been in the playoffs since 1999... the Team is typically eliminated from the playoffs around Halloween, the Stadium barely sells out, or the owner has to buy tickets when the team is 2-3 and the season is still young- they play 1 game in Toronto because they team will likely move at some point, and they will have the games blacked out in WNY for at least the last 2-3 homes games. oh, oh and the best part is the 2014 Draft threads have started, and talk of throwing for Clowney are popping up.. even that is earlier than normal...

                  Recent Era Broncos, say 1985 till today have no idea how good they have it. I am often shocked how much negative trolling trash and tripe there is on this board, when the team is currently setting records, flawless in W/S's, signed perhaps the best passer of all time, has elite players all over the roster, and damn good DC and a solid to exceptional HC... not too mentioned a GM that seems to realize that SB's are a pretty nice things to have and has masterfully put this team in position AGAIN to make a run at 2-3 of them in the next few years.

                  If the Bills were 6-0, had Peyton Manning, and had half the talent this Denver roster has and finshed 10-6 fans would probably all have strokes and fall face down dead in their Chicken Wings...

                  How can anyone be upset right now, its literally spoiled child syndrome. there are some real retards who post here, I assume most of them trolling hard... but damn, its so sweet, and may get even sweeter.
                  Last edited by B-Large; 10-14-2013, 02:31 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                    I grew up a Buffalo Bills fan, Denver Bronco fans have no reason to be negative or b****ing, outside of the McDaniels Regime... even at that it was an anomoly....

                    6 games in the Bills are 2-4, there are threads on their board about trading away their best Defensive and Offense player to start the rebuild, when in reality they are in year one of a rebuild this year around their "reach" QB EJ Manuel (thought I like him alot). They have not had a wining season since 2005, not been in the playoffs since 1999... the Team is typically eliminated from the playoffs around Halloween, the Stadium barely sells out, or the owner has to buy tickets when the team is 2-3 and the season is still young- they play 1 game in Toronto because they team will likely move at some point, and they will have the games blacked out in WNY for at least the last 2-3 homes games. oh, oh and the best part is the 2014 Draft threads have started, and talk of throwing for Clowney are popping up.. even that is earlier than normal...

                    Recent Era Broncos, say 1985 till today have no idea how good they have it. I am often shocked how much negative trolling trash and tripe there is on this board, when the team is currently setting records, flawless in W/S's, signed perhaps the best passer of all time, has elite players all over the roster, and damn good DC and a solid to exceptional HC... not too mentioned a GM that seems to realize that SB's are a pretty nice things to have and has masterfully put this team in position AGAIN to make a run at 2-3 of them in the next few years.

                    If the Bills were 6-0, had Peyton Manning, and had half the talent this Denver roster has and finshed 10-6 fans would probably all have strokes and fall face down dead in their Chicken Wings...

                    How can anyone be upset right now, its literally spoiled child syndrome. there are some real retards who post here, I assume most of them trolling hard... but damn, its so sweet, and may get even sweeter.
                    Well said and my point exactly. We have waited since 98 for this team. Buckle up and enjoy the ride

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      If the Broncos keep on winning, including the SB and the defense still sucks, does their Lombardi Trophy get an * ?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                        What the hell is going on around this board. I logged in ready for a celebration. What I saw was all this bull****. I swear we would have lost if I didn't know any better. We had a bad game. Kinda thought we would. It was Jacksonville, you know they were all out partying till 2am and completely unprepared because it was Jacksonville. At the first of the game Brock was warming up after the second TD. I mean really ? We won people . Well for all you b****ers out there at least it wasn't the 96 Giants game. (You older ones know what I mean. )

                        We had a terrible game and still crushed another team. End of story. Most of you don't know how lucky you are.

                        You live in the state with the greatest football team in the world.

                        You have incredible Micro brews

                        Incredible Snow Skiing

                        You can legally smoke pot.

                        and the Broncos are going to the super bowl.

                        So as the Eddie Murphy once said to Bill Cosby .

                        "Sit down, have a coke and a smile and shut the **** up you Jello eatin' Mother [email protected]#$er ! "

                        Enjoy it now it's been awhile.

                        Go Broncos
                        Why can't you understand that this was the worst loss by a winning margin of 16 points in the history of keeping score. That says a lot when they use to measure losses by a game winning margin all the way back to T-Rex vs Deckers...... Er cavemen!

                        It's Science Bro

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          NE Patriots went to the SB in 2011 with the NFL's 31st ranked D....31st against the pass

                          The NY Giants won the SB in 2011 with the NFL's 27th ranked D....29th against the pass

                          NO won the SB in 2009 with the NFL's 25th ranked D....26th against the pass

                          Arizona went to SB in 2008 with the NFL's 28th rank D in points allowed....

                          I think the precedent of making it to the SB, and even winning it despite a D that seems to suck ass has already been established.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                            What the hell is going on around this board. I logged in ready for a celebration. What I saw was all this bull****. I swear we would have lost if I didn't know any better. We had a bad game. Kinda thought we would. It was Jacksonville, you know they were all out partying till 2am and completely unprepared because it was Jacksonville. At the first of the game Brock was warming up after the second TD. I mean really ? We won people . Well for all you b****ers out there at least it wasn't the 96 Giants game. (You older ones know what I mean. )

                            We had a terrible game and still crushed another team. End of story. Most of you don't know how lucky you are.

                            You live in the state with the greatest football team in the world.

                            You have incredible Micro brews

                            Incredible Snow Skiing

                            You can legally smoke pot.

                            and the Broncos are going to the super bowl.

                            So as the Eddie Murphy once said to Bill Cosby .

                            "Sit down, have a coke and a smile and shut the **** up you Jello eatin' Mother [email protected]#$er ! "

                            Enjoy it now it's been awhile.

                            Go Broncos
                            Amen! End of conversation!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
                              HAs anyone noticed a trend when teams play against teams helmed by Peyton Manning? They usually play better than normal. The reason being that PM makes everyone even other teams raise their level of play. We may have issues, but what team doesn't, but we are still freaking awesome. Yes, yes I am a Bronco Homer, sue me. Indy will be a helluva game.
                              Good points Miss I, as usual, and the drop off in our pass coverage the last two games in particular has been due to the lack of consistent pressure with not only Von out but the lose of Woodyard and Ayers who combined with Phillips had allowed us to hold our own pretty much the first four games.

                              But with all those players out including Champ until yesterday ... and yesterday Champ did help prevent a couple scores by Jaqs pass plays and INTed the 2 point attempt as well but was clearly in warm up mode after 8 weeks of nursing his foot and not being able to run full speed until very recently.

                              Its obvious Champs edge and quickness both in movement and decision making will improve over hte next couple weeks and its great timing for his to have jumped back in with the Jaqs. I expect he will be sharper next week and really ready to go at full tilt after the bye.

                              But we simply could not miss both Woodyard and Ayers as well as Von and Champ and keep the lid more or less on the other teams passing game when they are basically playing a 2 minute offensive drill against us the whole game just to try and keep up with PFM and company!

                              In the Dallas game we didn't have Paris Lenon even either and when Woody went out that left a huge hole ... and Ayers went out just before Woody only compounding the problem and leading to Romo's big second half. It was only after both of them left that Romo really had a field day literally having all day back there to pick apart our depleted secondary.

                              Yesterday, it was mainly pitch and catch with Blackmon who is showing he is fully ready for the super stardom everyone expected from him after a little maturation and after his rookie growing pains were out of the way.

                              Again, while we were able to get good pressure a few times on Henne later in the second half, he generally still had enough time without Von, Woody and Ayers in there to lock onto Blackmon who had an excellent day catching passes from a fairly accurate QB ... far better than Gabbert who was mainly responsible for the Jaqs utter suckwad reputation this year.

                              If Gabbert and Blackmon had been playing all year the Jaqs may well have been 2 -3 going into t his

                              Still if we can get Woody back this week and hopefully Orlando and Ayers, along with Von's home coming the D will be very fired up going into Indy.

                              Malik was great yesterday and appears to be really starting to break out as the stud many of us hope for and expected from him at some point. But we still need Ayers in the rotation to keep everyone fresh and Ayers has been a major factor in what QB pressure we have had so far this year, with 4.5 sacks already and helped take the double teams off of Phillips.

                              With both Von, Woody and Ayers back the entire defense can lock in and gel in a way we haven't seen this year. Von will also ramp up the pressure from Derek Wolfe as well and all of the front 7 boats will be lifted considerably and the DBs will have a second or two less they need to maintain tight coverage on most pass plays as well.

                              The translation of all that coming together on D with Von and Woody back will be much improved pass D overall and bigger margins of victory

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by errand View Post
                                NE Patriots went to the SB in 2011 with the NFL's 31st ranked D....31st against the pass

                                The NY Giants won the SB in 2011 with the NFL's 27th ranked D....29th against the pass

                                NO won the SB in 2009 with the NFL's 25th ranked D....26th against the pass

                                Arizona went to SB in 2008 with the NFL's 28th rank D in points allowed....

                                I think the precedent of making it to the SB, and even winning it despite a D that seems to suck ass has already been established.
                                We won Super Bowl XXXII giving up a league worst 4.7 yards a rush.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X