Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C'mon man really ? Whats wrong with you people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really think (or at least hope) the Broncos came in with a somewhat vanilla game plan. We didn't look like the same team everyone saw last week...offensively anyhow.

I'm going to feel much more at ease if we show up next week and play a solid game against the Colts. I know Champ gave up a number of passes to Blackmon, but it looked like he was playing pretty soft, zone coverage on a few of those receptions. I really think this game was a good opportunity to help him knock some of the rust off.

Also, Von's back! I'm still pumped about this team's chances down the stretch.

Comment

HAs anyone noticed a trend when teams play against teams helmed by Peyton Manning? They usually play better than normal. The reason being that PM makes everyone even other teams raise their level of play. The Cowboys arguably had one of the best games they've had against us and yet they still lost. I recall a game when Plummer was under center and the Colts came to Mile High and it was shootout that Plummer actually matched fairly well for him. It was the season he ended up being put out for Cutler, but I recall thinking the Colts game his play was above normal for him and probably bought him time until he got to KC and got clobbered. People play better when they play Peyton because they don't want to look like total ass clowns. Even Brady plays better against Peyton and usually wins because until recently unlikely these weaker teams he had better teams to support him. Brady at A level with better support is going to beat A game Peyton when his support is weaker. But these other teams like Dallas and Jacksonville, even with their A games still lose. It says a lot about what we do have in a positive way and a lot about Peyton in his ability to get people to compete. We may have issues, but what team doesn't, but we are still freaking awesome. Yes, yes I am a Bronco Homer, sue me. Indy will be a helluva game.

Comment

What can I say? I'm having a blast. Love the wins. Love watching PmfM week after week. Also realize we don't have a good enough D to get to the SB. Hoping the addition of Von (and then Woodyard, Harris, etc.) turns that around.

Comment

Hey can anyone tell me about the hits on Manning? at least a few appeared quite low and I thought those were supposed to be penalties? What is the actual rule on that? Because one of the hits looked like it targeted his knees and I thought that was a penalty, but maybe I am wrong. Thanks

Comment

Why do some think Harris didnt play? Wasn't he out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
              Hey can anyone tell me about the hits on Manning? at least a few appeared quite low and I thought those were supposed to be penalties? What is the actual rule on that? Because one of the hits looked like it targeted his knees and I thought that was a penalty, but maybe I am wrong. Thanks
              The one in the end zone was low and after ball was thrown. Others seemed legit.

Comment

Comment

It's just human nature. Most of us have been watching sports long enough to notice this. Teams often play down or up to their level of competition. As much as as players would like to tell themselves they are going to prepare and play with the same effort against a weak Jacksonville team at home as they would against a good Indy team on the road, they will have logical expectations over how much resistance they will face and deep down inside it's harder to generate the same level of effort when you simply know one task is going to be easier than the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                    Why do some think Harris didnt play? Wasn't he out there?
                    My bad. I thought they were holding him out another week. They activated him on game day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                      My bad. I thought they were holding him out another week. They activated him on game day.
                      You weren't the only one. I've come across a few over several boards that thought he didnt play

Comment

What kind of bull**** thread is this? I stopped in here for some gloom and doom.

Has anyone started an anti-Champ Bailey thread yet?

I love how we're being talked about as dogs to Indy, now.You'd think we were a sub-.500 team. Can't wait.

Comment

Seems early in the game they were really going low on him. The reason for this type of plays for the Jags defense is because someone tweeted that we scored 51 vs Dallas and that matched the season total for the Jags scoring.

Signed,
                          go_broncos

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                            Seems early in the game they were really going low on him. The reason for this type of plays for the Jags defense is because someone tweeted that we scored 51 vs Dallas and that matched the season total for the Jags scoring.

Signed,
                            go_broncos
                            thanks Go_Broncos. One further follow up, are you and Wolfrandombunchof#s just friends or friends with benefits?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco X View Post
                              If yesterday's game was an indication the Broncos are not a Super Bowl team, if the same scrutiny is applied to every team in the league, there will be no Super Bowl winners this year.
                              TRUTH

Comment

thanks Go_Broncos. One further follow up, are you and Wolfrandombunchof#s just friends or friends with benefits?
                                I dont have time for friends. I am too busy writing letters to the Broncos front office trying to get the tweeter guy fired.

Signed,

go_broncos

Comment

Working...
                                X