Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C'mon man really ? Whats wrong with you people...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • C'mon man really ? Whats wrong with you people...

    What the hell is going on around this board. I logged in ready for a celebration. What I saw was all this bull****. I swear we would have lost if I didn't know any better. We had a bad game. Kinda thought we would. It was Jacksonville, you know they were all out partying till 2am and completely unprepared because it was Jacksonville. At the first of the game Brock was warming up after the second TD. I mean really ? We won people . Well for all you b****ers out there at least it wasn't the 96 Giants game. (You older ones know what I mean. )

    We had a terrible game and still crushed another team. End of story. Most of you don't know how lucky you are.

    You live in the state with the greatest football team in the world.

    You have incredible Micro brews

    Incredible Snow Skiing

    You can legally smoke pot.

    and the Broncos are going to the super bowl.

    So as the Eddie Murphy once said to Bill Cosby .

    "Sit down, have a coke and a smile and shut the **** up you Jello eatin' Mother [email protected]#$er ! "

    Enjoy it now it's been awhile.

    Go Broncos

  • #2
    Ha. I agree.

    I'll feel exactly how you do if Franklin is ok.

    Comment


    • #3
      Broncos are expected to win pretty against inferior teams. Geez, get with the program.

      Comment


      • #4
        If yesterday's game was an indication the Broncos are not a Super Bowl team, if the same scrutiny is applied to every team in the league, there will be no Super Bowl winners this year.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bronco X View Post
          If yesterday's game was an indication the Broncos are not a Super Bowl team, if the same scrutiny is applied to every team in the league, there will be no Super Bowl winners this year.
          They played The Jags.They probably had a huge party the night before where Von was probably passing out passing out Mollies to everyone all the while Coach Fox and Elway were manning the Beer Bong. There was word Travis Henry and Ricky Williams made an appearance too.

          I'd bet money we practiced for Indy all last week. I mean it was the FRICKEN Jags.

          At no point was there any worry or us losing that game. For gods sake we were never even behind.

          Comment


          • #6
            Should I applaud you for not seeing the trend of our defense the past number of games. Yes we are winning, but it is what I am seeing during the games that is alarming. Every player on the opposing offense is having a career day versus the Bronco D, Yes we have injuries, but do not fool yourself, most every team has had players go down and are short handed at this time of the season. Denver had struggles against the hands down worst team in the NFL at home yesterday.

            Manning got hit more times yesterday than I would like to see and he even went to the locker room early in the game, when I saw OZ warming up on the sidelines, I almost threw up in my mouth. If Peyton gets hurt, this team is done. Enjoy the 6-0 start, but there are a number of concerns at this time.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
              Should I applaud you for not seeing the trend of our defense the past number of games. Yes we are winning, but it is what I am seeing during the games that is alarming. Every player on the opposing offense is having a career day versus the Bronco D, Yes we have injuries, but do not fool yourself, most every team has had players go down and are short handed at this time of the season. Denver had struggles against the hands down worst team in the NFL at home yesterday.

              Manning got hit more times yesterday than I would like to see and he even went to the locker room early in the game, when I saw OZ warming up on the sidelines, I almost threw up in my mouth. If Peyton gets hurt, this team is done. Enjoy the 6-0 start, but there are a number of concerns at this time.
              K so even if our D did suck which it does not what other teams can even score 50 points ? We get Von back next game . When we get a pass rush again you will see our D looks pretty sweat. Our D may not be perfect but the are good and are going to be great. It was a bad game.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                They played The Jags.They probably had a huge party the night before where Von was probably passing out passing out Mollies to everyone all the while Coach Fox and Elway were manning the Beer Bong. There was word Travis Henry and Ricky Williams made an appearance too.

                I'd bet money we practiced for Indy all last week. I mean it was the FRICKEN Jags.

                At no point was there any worry or us losing that game. For gods sake we were never even behind.
                If this is the case, Fox needs to be fired for not preparing for Jags.
                Fans, Players and the front office(in twitter) became very arrogant with the way we are winning games.
                Jags players were going after manning.Lucky that he was not hurt.

                Hopefully, our players treat opponents with respect from now on.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                  They played The Jags.They probably had a huge party the night before where Von was probably passing out passing out Mollies to everyone all the while Coach Fox and Elway were manning the Beer Bong. There was word Travis Henry and Ricky Williams made an appearance too.

                  I'd bet money we practiced for Indy all last week. I mean it was the FRICKEN Jags.

                  At no point was there any worry or us losing that game. For gods sake we were never even behind.
                  If you are responding to my post you probably didn't understand it...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
                    If this is the case, Fox needs to be fired for not preparing for Jags.
                    Fans, Players and the front office(in twitter) became very arrogant with the way we are winning games.
                    Jags players were going after manning.Lucky that he was not hurt.

                    Hopefully, our players treat opponents with respect from now on.
                    Normally I agree with this but It was the Jags

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                      Should I applaud you for not seeing the trend of our defense the past number of games. Yes we are winning, but it is what I am seeing during the games that is alarming. Every player on the opposing offense is having a career day versus the Bronco D, Yes we have injuries, but do not fool yourself, most every team has had players go down and are short handed at this time of the season. Denver had struggles against the hands down worst team in the NFL at home yesterday.

                      Manning got hit more times yesterday than I would like to see and he even went to the locker room early in the game, when I saw OZ warming up on the sidelines, I almost threw up in my mouth. If Peyton gets hurt, this team is done. Enjoy the 6-0 start, but there are a number of concerns at this time.
                      It's patently idiotic to dismiss off hand the fact that so many key defensive difference makers are out and they are coming back and will make a difference.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                        Should I applaud you for not seeing the trend of our defense the past number of games. Yes we are winning, but it is what I am seeing during the games that is alarming. Every player on the opposing offense is having a career day versus the Bronco D, Yes we have injuries, but do not fool yourself, most every team has had players go down and are short handed at this time of the season. Denver had struggles against the hands down worst team in the NFL at home yesterday.

                        Manning got hit more times yesterday than I would like to see and he even went to the locker room early in the game, when I saw OZ warming up on the sidelines, I almost threw up in my mouth. If Peyton gets hurt, this team is done. Enjoy the 6-0 start, but there are a number of concerns at this time.
                        Their D sold out to hit Manning....and it worked a little. For all the numbers the D only really gave up 10 points.

                        This is the same D that was one of the top units in the NFL last season, but with major pieces missing. Pieces we are getting back. This is a second half team....and that goes for the season as well. Lets not forget what our record was last season at this time.

                        Deep breaths

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Brock was warming up not because of a rout, but because manning got hurt on one of those plays. It's hard for me to believe they would be partying and going easy with manning on the team but it could've happened. It's on the coaches if they weren't prepared for this game. The coaches had no answer and didnt really make any adjustment for Blackmon. People are allowed to find faults in a win when clearly there were. The defense will look different next week but if the same problems exist there's real concern there.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yeah and Chad Henne isn't a world beater, but saying his 68 QB rating was a career day is a complete stretch.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Homeboy has a point..

                              Pretty sure he's talking about '97 and the Kent Graham- Tito Paul fiasco..

                              And the Eddie Murphy bit he's talking about is Eddie actually talking to Stevie Wonder about swearing in his act..

                              But he's spot on when it comes to the micro brews, weed, and greatest football team in the world thing..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X