Cumulative record of Denver Opponents: unimpressive 11-25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cumulative record of Denver Opponents: unimpressive 11-25

i know many will not want to acknowledge this fact.

Sunday night is going to be a massacre

Originally posted by wolf754life View Post

Now you are just trolling.

Comment

so you are saying its not an issue and that we are the best team in the league by far?

Comment

All I'm going to say is you have to play the games on the schedule. And for the most part, we've been clobbering people, even while having a **** ton of injuries and the Miller suspension. What else can we do besides win every game and win 5 of the 6 convincingly? What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
          All I'm going to say is you have to play the games on the schedule. And for the most part, we've been clobbering people, even while having a **** ton of injuries and the Miller suspension. What else can we do besides win every game and win 5 of the 6 convincingly?
          fair point, i just hope people realize its going to get really bumpy, there are at least 2 to 3 L's coming up.

It is a real possibility that KC wins the afc west, arrowhead for the AFC Chipper in January?

Comment

fair point, i just hope people realize its going to get really bumpy, there are at least 2 to 3 L's coming up.

It is a real possibility that KC wins the afc west, arrowhead for the AFC Chipper in January?
            Wow, you sure are a bundle of positive thinking aren't you, lol.

Here, let me help you.

Comment

Wow are you a joke. The Broncos may well lose but there is no team in the league that can "massacre" them.

Comment

Sunday night is an unknown. We haven't faced the caliber of an opponent as Indianapolis. But the Colts haven't faced an offense near the Broncos caliber. I expect a shootout

If we meet the Chiefs in the playoffs it is more likely to be in the divisional playoffs, unless the two wild card teams both win

Comment

I thought we played like total ****, but one bad game shouldn't tarnish everything else we've done so far.

We were without three defensive starters for this game and our O was uncharacteristically sloppy. Our team is going to want to win this for Peyton.

Comment

Comment

Anyone notice New Orleans failed to close out the game
                      Their offense failed to close out the game aka Denver last year
                      Against Baltimore

Comment

Just think...if they had all beaten Denver they'd be like 17-19....almost .500....not bad

Comment

Psst.

Anyone know what the Chiefs' opponents record is?

Comment

KC's record of opponents is the exact same of 11-25. Matter of fact we've played the exact same opponents outside of Baltimore/Tennessee, and I think we can all agree Baltimore is the better team regardless of record.

Broncos have outscored their opponents by 107 points which is 1st in the league. Chiefs are 2nd at 87, 20 points behind.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, go **** yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
                              Anyone notice New Orleans failed to close out the game
                              Their offense failed to close out the game aka Denver last year
                              Against Baltimore
                              Except, the Saints had 2 opportunities on offense to close it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X