Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Standout performers from the worst 16 point victory over the Jags in Broncos history.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standout performers from the worst 16 point victory over the Jags in Broncos history.

Here are some pretty cool things that happened I wanted to point out in the aftermath of this dark and terrible victory from today.

Malik Jackson: 7 Tackles, 5 solo, 3 TFL, 2 sacks and one pass defensed. A really awesome performance.

Knowshon Moreno: Moreno had 102 all purpose yards and whopping 3 touchdowns on the day. He is still making some clutch plays as well.

Shaun Phillips: 1 tackle, 2 passes defensed. This guy got good pressure and his deflections both led to interceptions. A really clutch performance by him.

David Bruton: The fake punt and run was pretty awesome.

Wes Welker: Led all receivers in receptions with 6 for 63 yards and continued his streak of games with at least 1 TD catch.
    Last edited by Kaylore; 10-13-2013, 09:29 PM.

Worst win ever. Goodbye cruel world.

Comment

Man these are some pretty foreboding stats, thanks for putting it in perspective. Can't you recognize the iceberg that ignited the flame that took down the Hindenburg? Absolute embarrass, redicule

Comment

We never, ever, ever do good. Horrible team is horrible!

7-9!

Comment

DT didn't have alot of catches but he pretty much had a big play for each one.

Comment

Agreed, those guys played well. I blame the rest of the team, Fox and Elway for today's unmitigated victory travesty.

Comment

Even ESPNs headline for our game is Mile High Surprise

Seriously, didnt we not win this game by 16 points? Holy hell expectations are insanely high

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                Here are some pretty cool things that happened I wanted to point out in the aftermath of this dark and terrible victory from today.

Malik Jackson: 7 Tackles, 5 solo, 3 TFL, 2 sacks and one pass defensed. A really awesome performance.

Knowshon Moreno: Moreno had 102 all purpose yards and whopping 3 touchdowns on the day. He is still making some clutch plays as well.

Shaun Phillips: 1 tackle, 2 passes defensed. This guy got good pressure and his deflections both led to interceptions. A really clutch performance by him.

Wes Welker: Led all receivers in receptions with 6 for 63 yards and continued his streak of games with at least 1 TD catch.
                Whatever, they didn't cover.

Comment

it's raining zombies in here

Comment

Kayvon Webster with the pick and a pretty nasty TFL. 3 tackles (2 solo) in limited action. I thought he'd be a special teamer and quarter DB this season. He's already exceeded that expectation.

Ronnie Hillman had another stellar game in really limited action. Not really sure why he wasn't worked into the offense a bit more.

Comment

Right when the game ended I was thinking about how bad the Broncos played, but still beat another NFL team by 16 points.

That must be a good problem to have!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post

I loved this. I found a Bronco friendly bar in Arizona today and I went with my nephew and my parents. My dad used to play DE and Fullback in college (#73 and #77) and so it was a blast to watch with him. He's been really sick and during his recovery lost mobility, but he's slowly but sure getting it back. Anyway, I thought he'd leave around half time to go home thinking he'd be too tired or whatever to watch it but he was so into it he stayed up until maybe the last 3minutes of the game when he saw we would definitely win. He teased me a lot because I was obviously very antsy watching the game. Sometimes when we'd have a gaff (like a drop by Ball) he's say, oh you should text the Denver Broncos receivers and tell them they need to catch the ball and I'd laugh and roll my eyes. It was funny But when the ST made that fake punt, he was so impressed by the team, he got so excited about them, he even stood up to get a closer look. I am not saying the Broncos are miracle workers but hey they got my dad standing up without his walker thing for a bit. It was awesome. It was a great if slightly imperfect game. Anyway, K, thanks for a happy thread about winning a game. It's nice to enjoy the victory instead of focusing on what we need to fix all the time.

Comment

Julius Thomas played well, almost had two touchdowns.

Champ Bailey in his first game back with 3 pass deflections and an interception to prevent a 2 point conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
                            Ronnie Hillman had another stellar game in really limited action. Not really sure why he wasn't worked into the offense a bit more.
                            Someone missed the fumble apparently...

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                              Someone missed the fumble apparently...
                              Hillman fumbled to the other team..................

I missed that, what quarter?

Just kidding man, Decker saved his bacon on that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X