X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Guapo
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    What has changed in our pass coverage over the last couple weeks? Is is just poor safety play in the pass game, depth issue, or pass rush?

Do you feel Von will return in full beast mode or will he take some time to play back to form? Do you feel his return will shore up the above pass coverage issues?
    This. Why the heck couldnt we cover Blackmon today?

Were the Jags being dirty going after Manning (and his knees) early in the game? What solution is their to our oline problem w the possibility of losing Franklin. My biggest concern is the fact that Holliday is his penis.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    You guys need to limit the amount of Wham intros this week during the Khan report as there is a lot to talk about regarding the juggling of the OL.

I wonder if Kahn felt the way I do when I read the Kranz Dictum when Kuper went back in at RG and opened a huge hole for KM to walk into the end zone.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    What has changed in our pass coverage over the last couple weeks? Is is just poor safety play in the pass game, depth issue, or pass rush?

Do you feel Von will return in full beast mode or will he take some time to play back to form? Do you feel his return will shore up the above pass coverage issues?

Leave a comment:

• Vegas_Bronco
    replied
    What is this teams greatest matchup weakness vs Indy?

Leave a comment:

• Archer81
    started a topic Week 6 podcast questions...

Week 6 podcast questions...

and go...

Working...
X