Questions about today's game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about today's game

I had to miss most of the 1st quarter of today's game for some community service event.

I thought I heard on the broadcast that Manning had to go into the locker room early for some undisclosed treatment but then heard nothing more. Is this true?

Who had the 1st fumble? I tuned in just before Mannings pic 6.

Also did Jags pull off a punt fake as well? I saw ours, they did not show any replays.

What was up with Ramierz's low snaps?

1) No idea. Maybe he had to poop.
    2) Bad snap
    3) Yes, ran straight ahead into the pile, didn't get the first.
    4) They weren't high enough.

Comment

Both fumbles were snaps. The first one was with Manning under center and the second was shotgun.

Jags tried a fake punt on their first possession and it was stuffed.

Manning got hit pretty hard a couple times and one was at the knee. He didnt miss any plays. Assuming his knee brace broke or something stupid like that.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
        I had to miss most of the 1st quarter of today's game for some community service event.

I thought I heard on the broadcast that Manning had to go into the locker room early for some undisclosed treatment but then heard nothing more. Is this true?

Also did Jags pull off a punt fake as well? I saw ours, they did not show any replays.

Manning got hit early, seemed like they tried to injure him went after his knees. Manning lost all fumbles due to Manny. They did not pull off the fake punt

Comment

Manning did go into the locker room during the first half. No one knew on the broadcast what it was for. They just caught him on camera coming back out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolad View Post
            Manning got hit early, seemed like they tried to injure him went after his knees. Manning lost all fumbles due to Manny. They did not pull off the fake punt
            Manning said one of the fumbles was his fault (the one under centers).

Crazy how fans never entertain the possibly that Manning could be at fault.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post

What did you do to get sentenced to community service?

Comment

i think manning had to fix his knee brace after the low hit in the endzone

Comment

Honestly I'm shocked they didn't flag the Jags guy who went low on Manning. That is a textbook penalty from the new rules.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChamp24 View Post
                    Honestly I'm shocked they didn't flag the Jags guy who went low on Manning. That is a textbook penalty from the new rules.
                    Only applies to Brady

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                      Manning said one of the fumbles was his fault (the one under centers).

Crazy how fans never entertain the possibly that Manning could be at fault.
                      Even if one of the fumbles were due to Manning (and I'm not saying that's the case), I'd just blame it on his programming.

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan
                        Even if one of the fumbles were due to Manning (and I'm not saying that's the case), I'd blame his programming before I entertained the possibility that he could be at fault.
                        both snaps hit him in the hads...the 2nd one was tough, but it almost looked like he refused to jump on the ball

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                          both snaps hit him in the hads...the 2nd one was tough, but it almost looked like he refused to jump on the ball
                          The fumbled shotgun he couldn't jump on it. When he lowered down to get the snap, his leg brace kept him from a fast reaction and his momentum was slowly backwards. You could easily tell that. Lol, refused to jump on the ball. I swear, some people I often wonder if they watch the games closely or are they just hammered and falling out of their chair and then coming in here trying to share what their drunken memory tells them........hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                            The fumbled shotgun he couldn't jump on it. When he lowered down to get the snap, his leg brace kept him from a fast reaction and his momentum was slowly backwards. You could easily tell that. Lol, refused to jump on the ball. I swear, some people I often wonder if they watch the games closely or are they just hammered and falling out of their chair and then coming in here trying to share what their drunken memory tells them........hahaha.
                            i call it like i see it, homer

Comment

Originally posted by broncogary View Post
                              What did you do to get sentenced to community service?

I Volunteered.

Comment

Working...
                              X