Franklin update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
    exactly. Payed-a-ton and worth every goddamn penny.
    Back when Payton was the highest played player in the NFL, Broncos fans called him paid-a-ton, then Joe Flacco won a SB and became the highest paid player so we can call him fac-load. At least Peyton was worthy of his title like you said, but it did stem from the "then" enormity of his contract.

Comment

• Is there any news on Franklin or is this the now how much do you pay a legit QB thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
        Is there any news on Franklin or is this the now how much do you pay a legit QB thread?
        I've been hearing he wants to play today.

Either he's in denial of a bum ankle or it was a Staley injury and he's healing up quickly

Comment

• I can already tell you what's going to happen. He'll be out for tomorrow's practice. Then he'll be limited. And then he'll be limited and questionable before the game. And then he probably won't play.

Comment

• I expect they'll sit him for the Indy and Washington games and then bring him back after the bye week.

Could have been a lot worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              I can already tell you what's going to happen. He'll be out for tomorrow's practice. Then he'll be limited. And then he'll be limited and questionable before the game. And then he probably won't play.

I'd be surprised if he practiced at all this week.

Comment

• I'm more curious about Woodyard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  I can already tell you what's going to happen. He'll be out for tomorrow's practice. Then he'll be limited. And then he'll be limited and questionable before the game. And then he probably won't play.
                  What does the crystal ball say about wood and ayers?

Comment

• Yup Woodyard it the key to the Denver D and Von will be huge too. i say 5 sacks for Von before the (game) day is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
                      No worries.

Payed-a-ton doesn't shart his shorts until the playoffs...

The real funny thing is Payed a ton wouldn't return your teams phone calls...............lol

He knows a losing franchise...............haha

Comment

• "Fox also addressed the health of right tackle Orlando Franklin, who suffered knee and ankle sprains in the team's 35-19 win against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
                        "We'll see tomorrow -- he had a good day of treatment today (and) yesterday. He's not ruled out by any stretch, so he'll be day-to-day," he told Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller.
                        After Franklin's injury, the Broncos shuffled the offensive line by inserting Chris Kuper at right guard and moving Louis Vasquez to right tackle.
                        Quarterback Peyton Manning wasn't sacked in the game, so Fox said he was pleased with the group's performance.
                        "Our O-line coaches do a great job of moving guys around," he said. "I think they did a superb job. If it doesn't work out for Orlando, we'll pretty much go that way."

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...5-8832127a78e1

Comment

Working...
                        X