Malik Jackson Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malik Jackson Appreciation Thread

2 Sack in a row. On critical downs. Not bad for a late round pick! My favorite has to be the 3 man front and looping around fast enough to get the sack.

Why are we celebrating anything? Don't you know the broncos lost by 24! Read the Mane!

Comment

His play was encouraging and maybe Ayers' replacement if they don't re-sign him.

Comment

Wait...a Broncos defender not named Von Miller beat 1 on 1 blocking and got sacks?

OMG nowai...

Comment

Hopefully we look different next week. Paris was meh at MLB.

If we get back Wood + Ayers to go with Von and Champ with a game to knock of the rust, I think the D can turn things around.

Comment

He looked good
            I would like to see him and Wolfe in the middle on nickel downs

Still don't understand why Wolfe keeps playing end so much

Don't understand a lot of what is going on with this defense

Comment

Was just about to start a thread on this. Malik had an awesome game today. Definitely a game ball for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                Wait...a Broncos defender not named Von Miller beat 1 on 1 blocking and got sacks?

OMG nowai...

Some how Phillips was able to beat his guys and cause two INT's by getting his hands on the ball.

Comment

This guy may actually be our best DL. I also don't understand why he isn't starting and staying out there more. We need him, Phillips and 58 out there at the same time bringing the heat with the 2 big boys clogging up the middle. Rotate Wolfe here and there.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Fox said Malik Jackson got the game ball from Sunday&#39;s win.</p>&mdash; Gray Caldwell (@GrayCaldwell) <a href="https://twitter.com/GrayCaldwell/statuses/389832174792622080">October 14, 2013</a></blockquote>
                    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Originally posted by stoxman View Post
                      This guy may actually be our best DL. I also don't understand why he isn't starting and staying out there more. We need him, Phillips and 58 out there at the same time bringing the heat with the 2 big boys clogging up the middle. Rotate Wolfe here and there.
                      it would be interesting to see Von and Phillips rushing from the outside and Wolfe and Jackson rushing from the interior in a nickle or dime package. I think there is some serious potential for an effective pass rush there

Comment

Malik is a giant man. Creating havoc all over the line.

Love it!

Comment

Working...
                        X