AP's son in critical condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP's son in critical condition

After being beaten by the mothers boyfriend. AP said he will play on Sunday as it helps him release stress. I can only imagine that stress is wanting to kill the guy. 2 years old. Unbelievable.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/98...ed-father-says

Where was the mother, and why did she leave her son with this moron?

Comment

Insane ... We should start beating people with hammers who touch children and put it on PVP and use the money to fund rehab for abused children.

Comment

WTF! I want to take a claw hammer to this guy! This guy should go to prison and take it in the a$$ for the rest of his life.

Comment

I'd be in jail for sure.

Comment

I can't even imagine how angry AP must be. Can't imagine anyone else raising my son/daughter let alone beating them.

Comment

Too bad public hangings are a thing of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
                I can't even imagine how angry AP must be. Can't imagine anyone else raising my son/daughter let alone beating them.
                This.

My daughter just turned two. I can't imagine the thought of not even seeing her everyday let alone something like this.

Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post
                  After being beaten by the mothers boyfriend. AP said he will play on Sunday as it helps him release stress. I can only imagine that stress is wanting to kill the guy. 2 years old. Unbelievable.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/98...ed-father-says
                  ...At least he didn't use bleach. http://articles.baltimoresun.com/200...gs-suggs-agent

Comment

What a douche, burn in hell.

Comment

Prayers for the little guy -- may he recover quickly with no long-term health issues.

Comment

I would lose my **** all over this guy. I might end up in jail for murder, at the least felony assault.
                        A ****ing two year old? What the hell can a two year old do to deserve that?
                        I have no sympathy for anyone who harms a child. You just do not do that.
                        If he did in fact harm that child I hope he burns in the deepest, darkest, most sorrow filled pit in hell.

Adding to the rant. Where the **** was the mother at the time? Cause now my question is this. If he's hitting the child then is he hitting her as well? Because this should never have ever happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
                          Prayers for the little guy -- may he recover quickly with no long-term health issues.
                          Doesn't sound likely. Every article I've read is saying that they're going to turn off the life support tonight. We're at almost 24 hrs now without any brain function.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                            Doesn't sound likely. Every article I've read is saying that they're going to turn off the life support tonight. We're at almost 24 hrs now without any brain function.
                            rage (rj)
                            n.
                            a. Violent, explosive anger. See Synonyms at anger.

b. A fit of anger.

Comment

So supposedly, AP has never even meet the kid before...wtf?

Comment

Working...
                              X