No announcement yet.

DJ Williams out for the year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJ did everything he was ever asked from a positional standpoint and being a team first guy when he was here. Don't see why so many people rain on a guy who never had the benefit of a solid, consistent DC or position. Yes, his DUI issues are a concern -- but good grief. Get better, DYME LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
      Chin up SoCal. You still have the Broncos to fall back on.
      Washington is the fallback; Denver is the last resort.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
        I am just glad he no longers lives in my community where he can hurt people with his drunk driving. Hope he gets well though and continues to compete.
        You realize the Broncos had 2 FO staffers and 1 scrub get busted for DUI so far this year and that KM has been busted for DUI before with license plates that read: SAUCED right?

Plus you have Von Miller driving around town with all sorts of infractions and getting busted while trying to buy guns.

DJ was the least of the issues there recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
          DJ did everything he was ever asked from a positional standpoint and being a team first guy when he was here. Don't see why so many people rain on a guy who never had the benefit of a solid, consistent DC or position. Yes, his DUI issues are a concern -- but good grief. Get better, DYME LIFE.
          Yep, he was passed from position to position like a cheap whore on a slow boat to china. Thing was he played above avg at Will and MLB.

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
            Washington is the fallback; Denver is the last resort.
            Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
              Yep, he was passed from position to position like a cheap whore on a slow boat to china. Thing was he played above avg at Will and MLB.
              He played WILL, MIKE and SAM for us. Switched every year. I still remember how fast he was to the ball in his first game against the Titans getting that picture. He could have been a very, very good WILL had he just been given a chance to grow there.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                He played WILL, MIKE and SAM for us. Switched every year. I still remember how fast he was to the ball in his first game against the Titans getting that picture. He could have been a very, very good WILL had he just been given a chance to grow there.
                I didn't like him at SAM, very good at WILL and MLB though.

Comment

If he had never been moved around and stayed strictly at WILL he could have been one hell of a player.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                    If he had never been moved around and stayed strictly at WILL he could have been one hell of a player.
                    Had he not drank all week and instead watched film and worked on his game, then maybe. My joke was because I remember him saying one time after getting busted that he parties and that is the way it is.

Comment

Bears? Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Rascal View Post
                        Wow....you are an a-hole.
                        I even hope he loses his job to the rookie and is done in the NFL. Then he can drink to his hearts content. The party life of the NFL was always more important to DJ then winning a Superbowl. Sorry if as a fan I sort of want the players to sell out to win football games. You know like Romonowski did. While other Broncos went out to party before Superbowl he was in the pool stretching, working out, thinking about destroying the other team.

Had DJ ever made the Superbowl he would be out partying getting drunk, because, like he said that is what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                          Bears? Who cares?
                          Obvioulsy you or you wouldn't have clicked the link and responded.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                            Bears? Who cares?

Comment

You're a real piece of work, Cut.

Comment

I thought Cut claimed he was done posting.

Comment

Working...
                                X