• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Williams out for the year.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ctoral-injury/

Good for him, more time to drink.

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
    Why would it be good for him to be out the whole season unless you are stating he would rather drink.

For those not clicking on the article....

Bears coach Marc Trestman just told reporters that linebacker D.J. Williams has an injury to a pectoral muscle, which could be season-ending if it’s torn.

“Those are always dangerous,” Trestman said, via John Mullin of CSNChicago.com.

Rookie Jon Bostic replaced Williams last night, and after a solid preseason, could be in line to keep the job long-term.
    Maybe SoCal can let us know how he did this year since he is a Bears follower. I know he had one really good game but haven't followed him since.

Comment

Yeah it's a joke about his drinking.

Comment

Good for him, more time to drink.
        Dyme Lyfe.

Comment

Comment

This really ****ing sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
              Wow....you are an asshole.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                  This really ****ing sucks.

Chin up SoCal. You still have the Broncos to fall back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rascal View Post
                    Wow....you are an a-hole.
                    Lighten up Francis.

Comment

He was having a good year.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                        Why would it be good for him to be out the whole season unless you are stating he would rather drink.

For those not clicking on the article....

Maybe SoCal can let us know how he did this year since he is a Bears follower. I know he had one really good game but haven't followed him since.
                        I don't wish bad injury on anyone but half the people on here need to skirt up. This is football. It's a sport about hitting people as hard as you can. There is a reason these folks get paid the millions. IT"S A RISKY JOB !..............

MAN UP PEOPLE. I'm so tired of hearing do you just wish ill on someone? Shame on you. Your a bad person. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                          I don't wish bad injury on anyone but half the people on here need to skirt up. This is football. It's a sport about hitting people as hard as you can. There is a reason these folks get paid the millions. IT"S A RISKY JOB !..............

MAN UP PEOPLE. I'm so tired of hearing do you just wish ill on someone? Shame on you. Your a bad person. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!!
                          Dude, if you are going to quote someone, it might be better to actually quote others in this thread that ties into your rant.

You obviously didn't read both posts together.

Comment

Williams was playing really well for them. But damn, they can't keep a defender healthy. Melton,Collins,Williams and you had Tillman missing the game due to injuries.

Comment

I am just glad he no longers lives in my community where he can hurt people with his drunk driving. Hope he gets well though and continues to compete.

Comment

Working...
                              X