I made a bet. Am I going to win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a bet. Am I going to win?

So some haters bet me tonight that OJ had no chance at making the pro bowl. I bet $40 he would. I also bet another $20 he would catch 12 touchdowns. What do you think?

I am very drunk.

I could see him get 12 TD's. Going to be hard to make the Pro Bowl, but guess it is possible

Comment

mcdman is drunk every night

Comment

Gates gets a lot of default votes. Then there's Jordan Cameron. It'll be tough.

Comment

I personally think he's got a shot. He's looking very dominant out there. He's tied for the league lead in touchdowns for tight ends (he and Jimmy Graham have 6). The next closest in the AFC is Jordan Cameron with 5 in Cleveland. I'm not sure who he thinks in the AFC is going to make their move given the pace that OJ is on.

Comment

Well Gronk, Gates as Kaylore mentioned get default votes. Cameron is definately a probowler this year. Normally it seems like a guy gets the probowl a year after he should of originally got it. I think it will be hard but it won't be impossible.

Comment

I think he will be deserving of a pro bowl berth and could come close to 12 TDs, but the Denver bias will keep him from getting the necessary votes. Look at Woodyard last season.

Comment

12 TD's is a lot and. He should accomplish it... and that should be enough to get him in the Pro Bowl. But it wont.

Comment

I am also very drunk.

He'll get 12 TD 's, but no pro bowl.

-$20

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                    I think he will be deserving of a pro bowl berth and could come close to 12 TDs, but the Denver bias will keep him from getting the necessary votes. Look at Woodyard last season.
                    I think it's time people stop playing this card.

Comment

The probowl rosters are chosen by Jerry Rice and Dieon Sanders. People should stop talking about votes or there being any kind of predictor here.

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post
                        mcdman is drunk every night
                        Am I? Not every night! Onlt weekends and Thursdays. Sometimes a Wednesday will sbeak up on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                          I think it's time people stop playing this card.
                          They likely will...when there is some evidence to the contrary

Comment

It just sounds so whiny, though.

Playing it at a time when every major sports outlet is tripping over themselves to fellate the Broncos doesn't make any sense to me.

Comment

In this one, he does one but not both.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X