Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USC impersonator that called JDR is trolling other sports figures for fun

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • USC impersonator that called JDR is trolling other sports figures for fun

    Pretty funny stuff here:

    http://deadspin.com/meet-the-prankst...hes-1443167771

    Moments later, this video landed in my inbox. It's Tarr talking to San Diego Chargers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt. Tarr asks Whisenhunt for his thoughts on the Texas job, and Whisenhunt makes it clear to him he's interested:

  • #2
    For some reason I find this to be very uncool.

    Dude seems highly unlikable.

    Comment


    • #3
      This is one of those jackasses that finds himself noble for reasons I can't quite understand. He thinks he's "uncovering" something, but really he's just a jaded "creative" that hates the system because it won't accept his "genius." So, in his feeble mind, he's gonna bring the industry to its knees, fully unaware that he's just begging to be apart of it. He just wants his 15 minutes of fame, and i assume that's all he'll get.

      Next

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
        This is one of those jackasses that finds himself noble for reasons I can't quite understand. He thinks he's "uncovering" something, but really he's just a jaded "creative" that hates the system because it won't accept his "genius." So, in his feeble mind, he's gonna bring the industry to its knees, fully unaware that he's just begging to be apart of it. He just wants his 15 minutes of fame, and i assume that's all he'll get.

        Next
        Yeah. He's probably also lazy. Didn't want to put in the work. "I'm hilarious, I shouldn't have to go through these hoops when there are less talented people ahead just because they can get their boss coffee every day." Quits bitterly and does crap like this.

        Comment


        • #5
          What a douche.

          I can't believe these LOSERS are actually INTERESTED in talking to someone about furthering their careers! Whoa! He's TOTALLY GETTING THEM!

          I mean, if someone calls you, and says that they might have an opportunity for you, in your field, for more money, and more prestige - and they do it by specifically referencing success you've had at your current job - and they're representing themselves as just doing preliminary work - so, it's not like you're talking about specific offers, or anything - well, you should TOTALLY tell them to pound sand!

          There are repercussions for turds like this. It may just be in the form of bad karma. But I fully believe things have a way of coming around on you, one way or another.

          Comment


          • #6
            Well, I guess I should have been more clear. He's obviously a douche, on a Kanye West sort of level. I guess that's where I'm coming from in finding it funny. Not that he is screwing with peoples lives, but in that what he thinks what he's doing is awesome and worthy of praise. Anyone catch Kanye on Kimmel? I am not sure how Kimmel kept a straight face when Kanye called himself a creative genius.

            Comment


            • #7
              What a piece of ****.

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm all for a good prank, but ****ing with someone's career and livelihood is a bull**** move, front to back, absolutely every time.

                Comment


                • #9
                  "They made a bunch of empty, base-level threats saying they were going to sue me," Tarr said. "Everybody does. But no one ever has the balls to go through with it."
                  I have an idea. Lets sue the guy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                    I'm all for a good prank, but ****ing with someone's career and livelihood is a bull**** move, front to back, absolutely every time.
                    If I was one of the "targets," I would look into at least scaring him with the treat of a lawsuit. I'm not sure how something like that would work, or if there would be a case. But at the very least, they are probably in a better position to spend a little money for a retainer, than he is to pay for a defense. I'm guessing if he has enough time on his hands to sit around, doing this kind of stuff, he probably doesn't have a lot of disposable income. For him, coming up with even the $5K, or so, it would take to fight a lawsuit might just be back breaking.

                    And there are damages. At the very least, these guys unfairly look foolish. At the worst, their reputations are irreparably damaged, in their current positions/cities. Unfortunately, the story isn't going to be reported, with all the details. What most people will hear is, "Mark Jackson is looking to dump Golden State for the Lakers," or, "Ken Whisenhunt wants out at San Diego!"

                    And as Le-lo Lang's offspring mentioned earlier, there is no possible Robin Hood-ish justification this imbecile can come up with to justify what he's doing. The one he mentioned is so illogical, it's embarrassing.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                      If I was one of the "targets," I would look into at least scaring him with the treat of a lawsuit. I'm not sure how something like that would work, or if there would be a case. But at the very least, they are probably in a better position to spend a little money for a retainer, than he is to pay for a defense. I'm guessing if he has enough time on his hands to sit around, doing this kind of stuff, he probably doesn't have a lot of disposable income. For him, coming up with even the $5K, or so, it would take to fight a lawsuit might just be back breaking.

                      And there are damages. At the very least, these guys unfairly look foolish. At the worst, their reputations are irreparably damaged, in their current positions/cities. Unfortunately, the story isn't going to be reported, with all the details. What most people will hear is, "Mark Jackson is looking to dump Golden State for the Lakers," or, "Ken Whisenhunt wants out at San Diego!"

                      And as Le-lo Lang's offspring mentioned earlier, there is no possible Robin Hood-ish justification this imbecile can come up with to justify what he's doing. The one he mentioned is so illogical, it's embarrassing.

                      You mean where he says he targets good coaches to "get them thinking about becoming a head coach" ... inspiring confidence or some BS.

                      (For those that don't read the whole article)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BigPlayShay View Post
                        Well, I guess I should have been more clear. He's obviously a douche, on a Kanye West sort of level. I guess that's where I'm coming from in finding it funny. Not that he is screwing with peoples lives, but in that what he thinks what he's doing is awesome and worthy of praise. Anyone catch Kanye on Kimmel? I am not sure how Kimmel kept a straight face when Kanye called himself a creative genius.




                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Mutha ****in gay fish!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yeah this guy is scum. Taking advantage of people trusting him. **** him.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              He needs a kick in the nads

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X