Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS protects KC Denver games

http://fansided.com/2013/10/10/cbs-p...ding%20on%20FS

KC-Denver games cannot be Flexed. CBS reserves both games.

Kind of wished our home game had been flexed, I love night games. But pretty cool that we're in the game so important that CBS is already protecting it.

Comment

How many games can they protect? Can the Patriots game be flexed?

Edit: NM it already is on SNF.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
        How many games can they protect? Can the Patriots game be flexed?

Edit: NM it already is on SNF.
        That has to be a factor for flexing KC game too. Can teams play back to back sunday night games?

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
          That has to be a factor for flexing KC game too. Can teams play back to back sunday night games?
          I wouldn't want it, especially against a division rival. In fact the only thing good about the four game stretch coming out of the bye is that it is coming out of the bye.

@ Chargers
          Chiefs
          @New England
          @Chiefs

Then we come home to a very physical Titans team and it's Chargers, @Texans, @Raiders. Thankfully the Texans appear to be in free-fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
            I wouldn't want it, especially against a division rival. In fact the only thing good about the four game stretch coming out of the bye is that it is coming out of the bye.

@ Chargers
            Chiefs
            @New England
            @Chiefs

Then we come home to a very physical Titans team and it's Chargers, @Texans, @Raiders. Thankfully the Texans appear to be in free-fall.
            Yet every single year people make pre-season predictions based on schedule strength. Our once cake walk schedule doesnt seem so easy any longer.

Comment

I hope CBS flexes the at KC game to the late game timeslot. I hate missing church for a Bronco game, but I won't miss a minute of that one.

Comment

Good, 'cause I got tix to the KC game and mom doesn't let me stay out past 9pm.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                  I hope CBS flexes the at KC game to the late game timeslot. I hate missing church for a Bronco game, but I won't miss a minute of that one.
                  Football>church

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                    The dalai lama says its ok to miss church.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                      Yet every single year people make pre-season predictions based on schedule strength. Our once cake walk schedule doesnt seem so easy any longer.
                      Well, the NFC East was pretty bad this year. That held up to the prediction of an easy schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
                        The dalai lama says its ok to miss church.

He is a great man, one of the best ever I think.

Comment

Selfishly I hate night games.

I can't stay up for 01:30am KO's and then expect to be civil to people at work the next day!!

Recordings just don't do it for me

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                            He is a great man, one of the best ever I think.

"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

Comment

That sucks, love primetime games. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X