No announcement yet.

BASIC NFL SUNDAY TICKET 2017 - $281.94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried a couple weeks ago. They weren't budging. I did have it free last year and my 60 month discount ends at the end of this month. She said I would be more apt to get a new deal once my previous deal expires which make sense. Going to try again in a couple weeks. ATT seems to be a little tougher. I will likely dump DTV after 14 years in a couple weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
      I tried a couple weeks ago. They weren't budging. I did have it free last year and my 60 month discount ends at the end of this month. She said I would be more apt to get a new deal once my previous deal expires which make sense. Going to try again in a couple weeks. ATT seems to be a little tougher. I will likely dump DTV after 14 years in a couple weeks.
      They told me the same thing before I cut them loose after many years. They still resisted so i cut the cord.

Comment

• Just received this text from ATT/DirectV...lol

AT&T Msg: Touchdown! We hooked you up again for next season with the 2020 season of NFL SUNDAY TICKET on DIRECTV at no add'l cost. Just our way of saying thanks for choosing DIRECTV. Reply STOP to end msgs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dendave View Post
          Just received this text from ATT/DirectV...lol

AT&T Msg: Touchdown! We hooked you up again for next season with the 2020 season of NFL SUNDAY TICKET on DIRECTV at no add'l cost. Just our way of saying thanks for choosing DIRECTV. Reply STOP to end msgs.
          The message doesn't say NO Cost! Just no additional cost. That means if you paid this year they will charge you next.

I really need to look into college student discount.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottXray View Post

The message doesn't say NO Cost! Just no additional cost. That means if you paid this year they will charge you next.

Yes college discount work great. In reality though I'd rather have no kids in college and pay full price.

Comment

• Had DirecTV and Sunday ticket since 98. Cut the cord this year after finding my direct bill somehow had doubled (auto payment so I didn't notice for almost 8 months). I called to complain and they offered to drop it by $10.00. So I gave them the middle finger and switched to youtubeTV. Was paying over 2000/year for service, now paying 600.00. I walk .5 miles to the sports bar when I want to see the game or drive and watch with my local Broncos fan club (or listen to Dave Logan, who's usually 1000% better than any tv announcer anyway).

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottXray View Post

nope, didn’t pay for it this year

Comment

• I get NFL Gamepass and stream all my games through the internet. It works pretty well as long as the bandwidth holds out, which is a problem occasionally. I paid $125 for it this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X