Week 6 Tv games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 6 Tv games

Time for me to try the gamepass solution.
    The schedule is very scattered this week.

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2013&wk=6

Barring that its KOA radio or another stream.

Looks like I will watch it on NFL Rewind. I believe it is 24 hours later but does anyone know the exact time it will be shown?
    Last edited by broncocalijohn; 10-09-2013, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Nice! I get the J-E-T-S vs PIttsburgh

BARF

Comment

This will be the first Bronco game I don't get on TV here in Bama this year. Normally we use to only get the primetime games for Denver. Maybe the Redzone will show a bunch of highlights.

Comment

I'll have 1 eye on the Broncos and the other eye on the Saints-Pats game. That's gonna be a fun one.

Comment

Thank goodness the StL Cardinals have a travel day to LA on Sunday, or I'd have to do some recording!! I've been a Cardinals fan since age 10, and a Broncos fan since Elway's rookie year, so I'm thankful I can see both "live!" Oh well, I might still record Mon. night football, cause I'd much rather watch the Cardinals game live!!! Yeah, I'm a sports fanatic, and damn proud of it!!! Wife no so much!!!
            Last edited by SPORTSWRITER; 10-10-2013, 06:27 AM. Reason: missed something of importance

Comment

Glad I'm going to the game this week. Don't think I could stomach both Fouts and Sharpe in the booth together.

Comment

One of the few games I knew was guaranteed to be on TV here

Comment

Working...
                X