Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 6 injury report

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Week 6 injury report

    http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/injury-report.html
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Sure gonna be nice to see #24 out there. Jeff Gordon.

    Comment


    • #3
      Paris Lenon!!! Great news!!!!! Hopefully, they'll limit his snap count against the Jags so he's 100% for the Colts.

      Comment


      • #4
        Ayers is a good role player, but Jackson is a pretty similar player yeah? So I'm not too worried about that. Getting Champ back makes up for Harris if he can't go, but I'm worried about Woodyard.

        Comment


        • #5
          Here's Jacksonville's

          http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

          They have lost both starting tackles for the year.
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Houshyamama View Post
            Ayers is a good role player, but Jackson is a pretty similar player yeah? So I'm not too worried about that. Getting Champ back makes up for Harris if he can't go, but I'm worried about Woodyard.
            Except that Ayers is our second best pass rusher right now, by a huge margin. He has 3 times as many sacks as Jackson so far and is only 1 below Phillips. He also has more than double the tackles of Jackson. I'm sure some of that can be chalked up to snap count, but they aren't really that similar in production so far.

            There is a reason that Adrian Robinson was playing DE when Ayers went out instead of Jackson.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              Here's Jacksonville's

              http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

              They have lost both starting tackles for the year.
              I really wish that Gabbert wasn't hurt. Let the secondary players pad their Int. numbers.

              Every time I've seen him play, I can't comprehend how he is still on a team, let alone starting.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by misturanderson View Post
                Except that Ayers is our second best pass rusher right now, by a huge margin. He has 3 times as many sacks as Jackson so far and is only 1 below Phillips. He also has more than double the tackles of Jackson. I'm sure some of that can be chalked up to snap count, but they aren't really that similar in production so far.

                There is a reason that Adrian Robinson was playing DE when Ayers went out instead of Jackson.
                Fair enough, I have been impressed with Ayers this year.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Interesting that Harris is listed as "DNP" when he was out there today with a helmet on.

                  Perhaps so a stray pass wouldn't bonk him in the head, when he wasn't looking??

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	tempQU6A0558--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	2350592

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 55CrushEm View Post
                    Interesting that Harris is listed as "DNP" when he was out there today with a helmet on.

                    Perhaps so a stray pass wouldn't bonk him in the head, when he wasn't looking??

                    [ATTACH]32994[/ATTACH]
                    That's a good sign. He's not allowed to practice till friday, but ithink can do a light workout if he passed his concussion test on tues.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by misturanderson View Post
                      I really wish that Gabbert wasn't hurt. Let the secondary players pad their Int. numbers.

                      Every time I've seen him play, I can't comprehend how he is still on a team, let alone starting.
                      I think the Jags are letting Gabbert lead them to the top of the draft. It also makes it look like they gave Gabbert a fair shake.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by misturanderson View Post
                        Except that Ayers is our second best pass rusher right now, by a huge margin. He has 3 times as many sacks as Jackson so far and is only 1 below Phillips. He also has more than double the tackles of Jackson. I'm sure some of that can be chalked up to snap count, but they aren't really that similar in production so far.

                        There is a reason that Adrian Robinson was playing DE when Ayers went out instead of Jackson.
                        Jackson has been playing inside almost the entire season, Ayers has been outside. That's why Robinson replaced Ayers.

                        Ayers has 2 more sacks and 5 more total pressures than Jackson while playing 68 more snaps, and also while playing a position that generally is easier to produce pressure from.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Jacksonville will have their pick of the litter with QBs this year. I honestly wish we would have waited until this year to look for a replacement. A lot of good prospects @ QB.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                            Jacksonville will have their pick of the litter with QBs this year. I honestly wish we would have waited until this year to look for a replacement. A lot of good prospects @ QB.
                            Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the Broncos take another QB..relatively high even.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                              Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the Broncos take another QB..relatively high even.
                              Elite teams do tend to draft a QB on an almost annual basis. And with Peyton looking like he has no intention of hanging up the cleats any time soon, it is likely Osweiler won't be our QBOTF

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X