No announcement yet.

Congrats on a very rival year....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chiefs fan who thinks the broncos defense isn't affected by the absense if Woodyard, Harris, champ,Von,and ayers is deluding themselves.

They should all be playing against the chiefs.

Comment

or the fact Dumervil's departure took this top 5 defense down to the bottom rung of defenses.

Chief fans seems to forget our D was top notch last year.

The season doesn't start until Turkey day. Key for Denver is to stay healthy and gel over the next 6 weeks

I'll take our fully loaded D into KC and see how we manage against Capt Checkdown and Donnie Avery

Comment

Our D was good enough for the first 4 games to ensure four absolute blow outs without two of our best. When they come back, it'll just get better. And I think Doom has very very little to do with this

The broncos got a teams best shot last Sunday, took a few haymakers yet found a way to win away from home. That should scare the **** out of you. The chiefs are a team with a good D and an offense that's ultra conservative. I've seen this movie before, it generally doesn't end well

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
          Our D was good enough for the first 4 games to ensure four absolute blow outs without two of our best. When they come back, it'll just get better. And I think Doom has very very little to do with this

The broncos got a teams best shot last Sunday, took a few haymakers yet found a way to win away from home. That should scare the **** out of you. The chiefs are a team with a good D and an offense that's ultra conservative. I've seen this movie before, it generally doesn't end well
          I meant to convey Doom's departure is not that significant when looking at this years D vs last year D

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
            I meant to convey Doom's departure is not that significant when looking at this years D vs last year D
            Ah gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
              Your defense will be exposed against any above average offenses without turnovers.............

What happened last weekend...........without 14 points that a fluke play and a bad call not of bounds penalty gave you you would have lost.............?
              If they wouldn't have mistakenly called Bowe out of bounds that was a TD.

And we lead the league in turnovers.

That's like saying the Donks wouldn't be as good if Payed-a-ton didn't score 30+ pts a game.

You don't have enough cover guys.
              We have plenty. Some you just don't know yet.

..........Hali your only d line threat.
              Hali is an OLB (other than nickel/3rd and long situations.)

Our NT (Poe) is leading the league in sacks for all NT's/DT's.

Hali is not our best pass rusher - that's Houston...

Comment

Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post

That's like saying the Donks wouldn't be as good if Payed-a-ton didn't score 30+ pts a game.
                KC deserves credit for a lot of their turnovers, but they have a lot of unforced turnovers as well. Can't imagine that continues throughout the whole season

Comment

If they wouldn't have mistakenly called Bowe out of bounds that was a TD.

We have plenty. Some you just don't know yet.

Hali is an OLB (other than nickel/3rd and long situations.)

Our NT (Poe) is leading the league in sacks for all NT's/DT's.

Hali is not our best pass rusher - that's Houston...

I watch every one of your games..........you got nothing.

Care to bet today ?

Do you really believe ?

Bowe was out of bounds, but Alex Smith was not.

What about the kick in the end zone and fall on it play ?

Take away the 14 you were given and you scored what 12 points ?

SCARY....................BOO
                  Last edited by Jetmeck; 10-13-2013, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
                    KC deserves credit for a lot of their turnovers, but they have a lot of unforced turnovers as well. Can't imagine that continues throughout the whole season

Oh noooesss ,every one of those were takeaways. lol

KC is smoke and mirrors and we are coming for you..............

Comment

I watch every one of your games..........you got nothing.

Care to bet today ?

Do you really believe ?
                      I believe we're a playoff team.

What are you wanting to bet?...

Comment

Please don't bet him. He doesn't have enough money for his wife's mammogram test. He would have lost big thinking the Raiders were going to beat the Chiefs.

I know this has heated up as a rivalry. I decided to skip the Chiefs at Broncos game when I saw tickets around $500 for South Stand seats. Better to sell and then have it pay for my flight, car and hotel for the Thursday Night Chargers game.

Comment

Seriously, what a fun couple of stretches we're gonna have.

Indy then Shanny coming home, then the KC, New England, KC stretch.

Makes the regular season more fun than a 16 game preseason like I thought it'd be.

Comment

Yes, please bet him that the Chiefs are a playoff team...............no money though...........JUST A 1 YEAR BAN!!!!!!!!..............,.......

Comment

When we play KC if I was d coord I double team Charles in the passing game, play press coverage on the WR and make the Chiefs throw down the field. Seriously the game IN KC is like 60-70% of the offense going through Charles. When a team does that IMO you do whatever it takes to make them go elsewhere to find offense.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                                Yes, please bet him that the Chiefs are a playoff team...............no money though...........JUST A 1 YEAR BAN!!!!!!!!..............,.......
                                That's a safe bet, KC will be. Just split he next 10 games, they are in, easily. They will do better than 5 & 5 finish.

What we do from ther is the question, a lot depends on if this offense will jell in their 1st year with Reid?

Comment

Working...
                                X