Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on a very rival year....

Payed-a-ton is at his best.

Our D is one of the most dangerous in the league and most Chiefs fans fear our QB.

How is this not what was, what both of us have always been, and how this year will be?

I think there's a huge probability that Den will host a playoff game vs. the Chiefs.

Of course, we'd have to win one first. No small feat (for us) but you have to love where we both are.

I don't want to predict or judge anything. I just love where we (both of us) are this early in and how this rivalry is finally back where it should be...

HA! I would love to play kFc in the playoffs, easy pickings. Last time Peyton played kFc in the playoffs, the chefs didn't get a 1st down until almost the start of the 4th quarter and that was with Diaper boy having a career year.

With the smart changes Reid made you guys are setup to have a good year rebounding from a 2 win season but there is no down field threat, Charles hasn't had any big games or busted any big runs, your OL is suspect especially at both G and the center.

Reid and your new GM played it safe and built a team that could win some games but he didn't make any impact signings that could win playoff games down the road.

Bowe has been a non factor, Avery just runs drag routes and Smith pulls the ball down and runs with it as much as Tebow used to.

You have an above avg pass rush, but even they were not getting to the QB late in the Tenn game and they were playing a busted out QB. kFc cannot stop the run, Flowers gets burnt a lot.

Fox kind of had the same plan when he came in, he brought in what he could, Elway and Co had a very good draft and then they treated 2011 as an audition year. Thing is we got Manning and you guys picked up Steve Bono 3.0.

It will be fun to watch Manning dismantle kFc twice this year for sure, would love to see him do it three times.

Comment

It's definitely reminiscent, isn't it Rausch? A cold game in Arrowhead in December that may decide the division.

Comment

Glad your team is playing better but then again there was no way but up, was there ?

I do not believe the Chiefs are any threat to any better than average football team unless the average team kicks the ball into the end zone ffor the Chiefs to fall on and spots them 7, then gives them two ints off deflections.

Unsustainable..........

Some here think your defense has something........I do not.

Your defense is better but no way they hold above average offenses down even close to enough for the pathetic offense to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
          It's definitely reminiscent, isn't it Rausch? A cold game in Arrowhead in December that may decide the division.
          No fellatio smilie.

Shame...

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
            Your defense is better but no way they hold above average offenses down even close to enough for the pathetic offense to keep up.
            We already have.

Comment

Glad your team is playing better but then again there was no way but up, was there ?

I do not believe the Chiefs are any threat to any better than average football team unless the average team kicks the ball into the end zone ffor the Chiefs to fall on and spots them 7, then gives them two ints off deflections.

Unsustainable..........

Some here think your defense has something........I do not.

They don't get that late hit call the Titans with a back-up QB win that game.... Eventually the bounces don't go your way, and Smith ain't good enough to pull that team through, sorry...

Comment

I'm not as big of a believer of KC's defense as others. Not saying they aren't very good, but haven't really went up against a great offense yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
                  We already have.

Really, who you gonna name. Better not be the Cowboys or your delusional to think the Cowgirls will play like Sunday all year.......

Anyone with an ounce of common sense realizes that..........

Cowboys have one great game....thats your premise

You have one decent cover corner and he is banged up............

Something else you forget............spotted seven points last Sunday and a BS NOT out of bounds penalty led to seven more points........

Tenn with a backup has been QB gave you all you could handle even with a lot going your way...........

Be real.............

Comment

Cowboys have a good offense, but don't think many see them among the best in the NFL.

Know they shredded our defense, and so they certainly looked great. But doubt they get near that type of production if Denver is moderately healthy on defense.

Injuries a part of the game, but there aren't many teams that can be good defensively without 5 defensive starter... arguably the 4 best defensive players among those 5

Congrats on the improved team.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                      Reid and your new GM played it safe and built a team that could win some games but he didn't make any impact signings that could win playoff games down the road.
                      Marcus Cooper (22), Sean McGrath (25), Sean Smith (26) are all playing damn good football and Dorsey brought all of them in. And this of course is not counting Eric Fisher, who has the tools and talent, but is struggling to grasp the NFL early. I think he'll be fine in the future, as all of these tackles that were drafted are struggling.

Donnie Avery is on pace to have his best year ever, and last year he played with Andrew Luck.

To question John Dorsey right now makes you look like a complete and utter idiot. The man has done as good a job as any GM in the entire league this offseason and it's showing.

Comment

Mullets win a couple lucky games and they think they're champions of the world. bwawaahahaaa

Comment

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                          Marcus Cooper (22), Sean McGrath (25), Sean Smith (26) are all playing damn good football and Dorsey brought all of them in. And this of course is not counting Eric Fisher, who has the tools and talent, but is struggling to grasp the NFL early. I think he'll be fine in the future, as all of these tackles that were drafted are struggling.

Donnie Avery is on pace to have his best year ever, and last year he played with Andrew Luck.

To question John Dorsey right now makes you look like a complete and utter idiot. The man has done as good a job as any GM in the entire league this offseason and it's showing.
                          You just told me a struggling RT is an impact player that will win you playoff games. We have 3 elite tackles who have proved it on the field this year, sucks for us that we lost one but his replacement came in without struggling to grasp the NFL.

Smith has been beaten like a dirty victorian era carpet.

All the dudes you mentioned besides Fisher are on the D side of the ball. You have no one who can take it vertical. Saying Donnie Avery is having his best year is hysterical

I sort of gave your GM a complement because they did make moves that will win them games now, they just didn't build the team to win when it counts.

There is no one behind Charles to run the ball. Charles is more consistent this year but he is also less spectacular. He still gets to the edge but not much more. He has to be reminded by Reid to run hard inside.

I realize the QB they have cannot throw it down field like Manning can but even if they did he has no one who can get open down field to throw to. Everything is underneath to Avery on a drag or they run bunch formations to get the under guy free for YAC, stuff like that will win games vs backup QB's. I know you want to mention all the turnovers but you cannot count on those in the playoffs, just ask duh bears. Duh bears had teams that would take the ball away and out score their O but then vs better teams in the playoffs couldn't get those turnovers that were their bread and butter.

The best move Dorsey did was to hire Dave Toub.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
                            Mullets win a couple lucky games and they think they're champions of the world. bwawaahahaaa
                            I bet this got them motivated to shoot some carb cleaner and replace their points on their Camero's to get them running again.

Comment

Really, who you gonna name. Better not be the Cowboys or your delusional to think the Cowgirls will play like Sunday all year.......

Anyone with an ounce of common sense realizes that..........

Cowboys have one great game....thats your premise

You have one decent cover corner and he is banged up............

Something else you forget............spotted seven points last Sunday and a BS NOT out of bounds penalty led to seven more points........

Tenn with a backup has been QB gave you all you could handle even with a lot going your way...........

Be real.............
                              We have held 2 teams (Cowboys/Eagles) to far below their average and they've scored above what we've held them to after.

Our defense is legit.

I won't argue the same for our very...undecided offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X