Splash Signings or Trades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splash Signings or Trades?

Ok, so it's a slow football day. I was just thinking ahead to the rest of the season and the coming trade deadline. Any ideas for splash signings/trades the team might/should make to improve our chances for the playoff run?

Richard Seymour? Trade for an impact safety? Oline depth? The team is obviously stacked but how could we improve the bottom of the roster to further improve our chances?

Only real area of concern to me is CB depth. Sounds like Chris Harris's concussion is minor and he should be back soon. Likewise, sounds like Champ is close to returning. But if for some reason both remained out for a while (after Jacksonville game), wouldn't be against trading for CB depth

Comment

Josh Gordon. Not.

Comment

Tony Gonzalas is only playing because he wants a ring, and the falcons are 1-4 and lost their best player for the season last night.. I wouldn't be surprised to see a ray bourque type deal with him, NE makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
          Tony Gonzalas is only playing because he wants a ring, and the falcons are 1-4 and lost their best player for the season last night.. I wouldn't be surprised to see a ray bourque type deal with him, NE makes sense.
          Are there any vet L.T. out there ?

Comment

Deangello Williams trade. MJD trade.

Comment

I heard Julio Jones out for the yr so Gonzos Superbowl run yr is looking pretty bleak. Roddy White hobbling, Jones out for yr, Steven Jackson injured, Oline not playing very well, wow what a nightmare season for them.

Comment

...I wouldn't be surprised to see a ray bourque type deal with him, NE makes sense.
                Ugh, that would be awful. NE is playing pretty good D, wouldn't want to face them in the playoffs if they got their O going.

Comment

Wouldn't be shocked to see KC involved as well.

Comment

The only real needs are OL depth, LB(we need another good one behind Wood or Trev) and probably a S upgrade over Adams or Bolden. But Bolden is just now learning S so it will take him a bit to get comfortable.

Comment

Funny thing is Steven Jackson still won't play in the playoffs in his career yet.

Comment

justin tuck to the broncos..is he still any good?

Comment

MJD. And yeah, I'm a Knowshon guy now, but if he costs us a 6th or 7th, for a 1 year rental? Hell yeah.

Comment

Is splash like flash?

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
                              justin tuck to the broncos..is he still any good?
                              Did that happen?

Comment

Working...
                              X