X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheElusiveKyleOrton
    replied
    Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
    I do pay attention to that kind of thing, but to be fair...I haven't watched since the Ravens did it after they won their first Super Bowl...so maybe I am being unfair.
    Fair enough. It has improved since the early days of the program.

I'll put it this way: the show is good enough that it's managed to make the Bengals and a very ****ty Cowboys team compelling television. The BENGALS, man.

Leave a comment:

• extralife
    replied
    Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
    I would love for the Broncos to do this one year. I think the show is pretty great.
    manning would slit bowlen's throat before we'd be on hard knocks

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Broncenstein
    replied
    Originally posted by oubronco View Post
    Seems like a major distraction to me
    Yeah, they certainly aren't used to having cameras record every thing they do.

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    Seems like a major distraction to me

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Broncenstein
    replied
    Love the show. Would be awesome to watch the Broncos do it.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Hopefully if we get put on it there are no distractions from having to open up dove valley to the world.

That's what always seems to get certain teams in trouble. They're on the show and somehow a little bit of drama gets enhanced and it becomes a distraction.

Leave a comment:

• RhymesayersDU
    replied
    I would love for the Broncos to do this one year. I think the show is pretty great.

Leave a comment:

• Garcia Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
    You don't think they're produced well?

It's one of the best-produced shows on television, year in and year out, the camera work and editing and sound are all absolutely fantastic. Your opinion is your opinion, I'm just surprised that production value is any part of the issue for you.
    I do pay attention to that kind of thing, but to be fair...I haven't watched since the Ravens did it after they won their first Super Bowl...so maybe I am being unfair.

Leave a comment:

• extralife
    replied
    Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
    Ummm where's the evidence? I've heard that tape before. That sound like every fooyball coach I've ever had. Didn't you play football before?
    so every football coach tells you to bend Frank Gore's head sideways? every football coach says he will pay you money if you hit Alex Smith in the head? every football coach says to hit "32" while he's on the sideline and knock him out of the game? really? hit kyle williams in the head to "test his concussion"? deliberately try to tear Crabtree's ACL? every football coach says that? explicitly ****ing says all of these things on tape? and that doesn't count as evidence?
    Last edited by extralife; 10-08-2013, 04:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hades
    replied
    I've never watched one, most likely never will.

Leave a comment:

• crush17
    replied
    Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post

It's one of the best-produced shows on television, year in and year out, the camera work and editing and sound are all absolutely fantastic. Your opinion is your opinion, I'm just surprised that production value is any part of the issue for you.
    Agreed.

Leave a comment:

• UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
    replied
    Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fhnn9kbqQUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Ummm where's the evidence? I've heard that tape before. That sound like every fooyball coach I've ever had. Didn't you play football before?

Leave a comment:

• TheElusiveKyleOrton
    replied
    Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
    I don't think they're produced well. It's like a reality TV show where they make it seem like something happened and it didn't. It's a distraction for the teams IMO, especially the rookies. I personally don't need that much info on the team because I root for the laundry. If teams wanted to volunteer, cool. I am not cool with compulsion.

Leave a comment:

• Mogulseeker
    replied
    Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
    I don't know if this is the best idea. Least we forget that this was the way that the saints got "caught" in the "bounty" scandal. Which I have yet see or hear evidence of..
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fhnn9kbqQUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• winstoncup bronco
    replied
    The power of Goodell compels you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X