No announcement yet.

The forgotten hero in the Cowboys win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the window was very tight. Bad decision not to check down.

Comment

I maintain if you put up 48 points and lose, you were not the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
        I'm not saying he's the reason they lost. Kyle wasn't going to hang anything resembling 48 on us. Unless we're maybe talking whisker burns.

Just saying that particular throw was ill-advised. Even if he might've gotten away with it 7 times out of 10.

Comment

Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
            i hadnt noticed #57 at all. Good find!
            I don't feel like much of a Bronco fan.. I thought this dude was on the practice squad and didn't have any idea who he was.

Here's some game tape. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31_YMLrudQs

Obviously, he hasn't done much beside that play in the NFL but maybe he has some potential? Hope he sticks around.

Comment

Originally posted by i4jelway7 View Post
              Sadly he will be cut when Von comes back
              Really? I see us cutting Paris Lennon.

Comment

Inside Danny Trevathan's game-altering interception of Tony Romo Read More: http://sportsillustrate

"I knew that one was coming," replied Danny Trevathan, who then laughed with gusto over the phone, to a reporter's relief.
                The Broncos second-year Will (weakside) linebacker was referring to a question about his first takeaway of the season -- the pick before the pick that drove a shiv deep into the heart of Texas. If it felt as if you'd heard Trevathan's name before his diving interception of Tony Romo snuffed the Cowboys' hopes in their 51-48 loss to Denver, it's probably because of his blooper against Baltimore in Week 1. That's right, Trevathan is the guy who picked off Joe Flacco in the first game of this NFL season, then lost track of where he was on the field during the return, casually dropping the ball around the two-yard-line before commencing a celebration that has him cringing still. Baltimore got the ball back on a touchback"

"and how about a little love for Trevathan, who made a sensational play? At the apex of his flight, his legs and torso were four or so feet off the ground.
                "Like Superman," a reporter suggests.
                "I like Superman," says Trevathan, "but Cam's got that locked down. You can call me, I don't know, how 'bout SuperGoon?"
                He is at once proud, confident and self-deprecating; resigned to making mistakes and determined not to repeat them. As of Sunday afternoon, he is also redeemed.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...#ixzz2hA4fuEi7

Comment

Adrian Robinson has something to do with Romo's DNA

Comment

Originally posted by dictionary View Post
                    Really? I see us cutting Paris Lennon.
                    I think so. Unless they try to sneak CJ Davis back to the practice squad.

Also your avatar is hot.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                      ...but it was a good read and a good throw.

Just an incredible break on the ball by Trev
                      It was a poor read and a bad throw. Trevathan was sitting right there, maybe Romo didn't see him behind the referee. Rahim was free to charge and blast the TE after he caught it. That throw didn't have much of a chance to be completed.

Murray was the right choice.

Comment

Originally posted by BBII View Post
                        If I remember right, that was pretty much a coverage sack. Like most the sacks we're getting this year.
                        That is how it has seemed to me. Our sacks numbers are inflated a bit due to generally excellent coverage (until we lose half our defense) and our D-backs get called out a lot after trying to cover someone for 7 seconds.

This all changes in about 9 days!

Comment

Comment

Also your avatar is hot.
                            Interesting. And, I agree that we would have problems trying to sneak CJ back to the PS.

Thanks! The old avatar before the great "ban" of '13 was a little boring.

Comment

Also your avatar is hot.
                              CJ Davis? Whats goin on with you today! haha

Comment

Success has many fathers...

Comment

Working...
                                X