AFCW tops all divisions so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFCW tops all divisions so far

AFCW leads all divisions with 14 wins and has 2 of the 3 undefeated teams.

AFCW - 14
    AFCE - 11
    AFCN - 9
    AFCS - 9

NFCW - 12
    NFCE - 5
    NFCN - 9
    NFCS - 7

i don't mind that the chiefs, chargers and raiders are doing well. it brings respectability back to the afcw. tired of hearing how the nfce and nfcw are so dominant.

Comment

BUT I THOUGHT THE NFC WAS THE POWER CONFERENCE NOWZZZZZZ

Comment

hopefully the team will be a little more battle tested come January. A strong KC and SD are good for us (a good oakland isn't good for anyone).

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
          I hate that other teams are doing well
          word

Comment

Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
            hopefully the team will be a little more battle tested come January. A strong KC and SD are good for us (a good oakland isn't good for anyone).
            Not to mention, if you win your division and it's loaded with teams that have good records, chances are some of the other good teams in the other divisions within the same conference won't have better records then you. So you get a leg up on HFA (home field advantage) for the playoffs.

Hell, let the Chiefs win a **** ton of games. I don't care. As long as they don't take it personally when we destroy them twice.

Comment

I wouldn't say the other teams are "doing well". KC and Denver make 10 of those wins with the other 2 jokes bringing 2-3 records each.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                I wouldn't say the other teams are "doing well". KC and Denver make 10 of those wins with the other 2 jokes bringing 2-3 records each.
                I'd give the Chuggers a break on that one. They should have beat Houston and they should have beat the Titans. They didn't so that's that. But they easily could be 4-1 IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                  I'd give the Chuggers a break on that one. They should have beat Houston and they should have beat the Titans. They didn't so that's that. But they easily could be 4-1 IMO.
                  They COULD be , but they aren't. And Houston is continuing to regress. Although I like Kubiak, I am glad they are losing. I have always thought Shaub was never the QB they needed and that he would never get them to a
                  bowl. And if Kubes doesn't wise up and innovate more in his offensive game plans, he will miss the playoffs this year, which might be the end of his run in Houston. Shanahans old offensive game plan is as stale as it can be, and Shaub is not capable of stepping outside his comfort zone and still making a play.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChamp24 View Post
                    BUT I THOUGHT THE NFC WAS THE POWER CONFERENCE NOWZZZZZZ
                    It's the little known Alex Smith effect, he's soooo good he makes the whole conference better. Whatever he touches turns to gold baby, the football Midas! He's so good he makes the checkdown down look dynamic! ****, he makes Andy Reid in an all red jump suit look sexy like an oversized bing cherry representing female genitalia. He's the catalyst to the whole reaction, feel me! A-Smith or El cap-E-tan Con-serv-ative master of non....oh **** is that Peyton Manning, **** this guy. Yo Peyton! 4 more TDs this week big guy? Huh huh, you da bomb hommie.

Comment

Chief fans uave alwa6s being douchebags

Comment

I cannot wait until we obliterate KC.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                          We're a Janokowski chip shot from 3-2, should have beaten the colts. If pryor played we would have beaten Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
                            i don't mind that the chiefs, chargers and raiders are doing well. it brings respectability back to the afcw. tired of hearing how the nfce and nfcw are so dominant.
                            I'd prefer a guaranteed playoff home game over bragging that our division is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Bill View Post
                              We're a Janokowski chip shot from 3-2, should have beaten the colts. If pryor played we would have beaten Washington.
                              Good, if you're such a world beater, please beat the chiefs this weekend, thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X