Jake Plummer's record stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Plummer's record stands

I believe Manning had 227 completed passes before an interception and Jake had completed 229 passes before an interception.

No Mistake Jake!

Comment

Seriously, WGAS?

Comment

Jake Plummer. The anti-Griese. For that alone I liked him. For his many years of epic awesome I loved him. And for his total implossion in the AFCCG and pouting following the drafting of Jay Cutler, I'm still kind of pissed off at him.

Comment

It's too far back for me to remember the drop passes but I know Manning should have a few more completions in that 227 number

Comment

Manning wanted to leave one record unbroken this year. But, he may make another run at it again! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              Jake Plummer. The anti-Griese. For that alone I liked him. For his many years of epic awesome I loved him. And for his total implossion in the AFCCG and pouting following the drafting of Jay Cutler, I'm still kind of pissed off at him.
              I still maintain we could have made another serious run at the SB the following year with Jake. We had to reload on defense, which was the biggest problem that day in the AFCCG.

Comment

One of the best coaching jobs Shanny did with the offense. Made Jake Plummer still dangerous with his feet (and the naked bootleg) but turned him into Alex Smith before Alex Smith was Alex Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                  I still maintain we could have made another serious run at the SB the following year with Jake. We had to reload on defense, which was the biggest problem that day in the AFCCG.
                  Haaaaaaloti Ngaaaaaata (drafted by the Ravens right after Cutler)

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                    Haaaaaaloti Ngaaaaaata (drafted by the Ravens right after Cutler)
                    What could have been...

Comment

Good Jake!

Comment

Comment

Cutler ruined *the next playoff season.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X